2) 5 card lenormand readings Available Now

CosmicBeing

I was hoping to practice a 5 card lenormand spread...but this will be a bit different..base on your question. I will be choosing a focus card out of the 36 cards and then shuffling to pick 4 cards.

I am looking for 2 exchanges.
You can use any divination method you wise. Just has to be substantial reading...(not 2 card readings)

Eva4

Ok, I told myself I'd sit in one of your threads when the chance presented itself. So here I am.

My Q: Weekly forecast. Or, let me know if you need something more specific.

lepleadian

is T the one for me? What is the possibility that i date him till february

RAphrodite

Hi thanks for this.

What can you tell me about my love life over the next one month?

Have been feeling quite jaded recently (a month or so).

Your question. Can do a Lenormand five or three

CosmicBeing

I'll get to the three sitters readings between tonight and Saturday(tomorrow)!

CosmicBeing

Ok, I told myself I'd sit in one of your threads when the chance presented itself. So here I am.

My Q: Weekly forecast. Or, let me know if you need something more specific.

Hey Hey hope you had/having a great day.

I made the female the focus...female card representing you.

Lily-Cross-You-Path-House
What is going to happen to Eva4 now through October 29th

Calming difficulties that affect your choices/decision when it comes to housing/home/family.
Calming a home situation/family....difficult choices/decision

or

A longstanding hardship affecting you and the choices that have to be made pertaining to home/family.

long standing/older family....hardship through choices/decision

(cross can also be a card of religion/spiritual practices...so there is always a chance that maybe some old form of spirituality will be a decision the family have to make)

Looks like an okay week...but may be possibly an odd or hectic week.

Q: Do you see me moving by February 1st 2016?

CosmicBeing

is T the one for me? What is the possibility that i date him till february

Made ring the focus in this spread...so place ring card in the middle and pulled 4 cards.

Dog-Fish-Ring-Moon-House

These don't indicate dating cards. I don't see actual dating happening by February 2017.

We have friendship
fish going with flow...multiple
moon emotions, recognition, females.
home is security, comfort, family.

A friendship that is comfortable as is....Multiple relationships/going with the flow (not interested in something monogamous). A relationship that is emotionally secure/comfortable.

It looks like T is comfortable/content in just being friends.

Q: Just a look at finances now until January 1st 2016.

CosmicBeing

Hi thanks for this.

What can you tell me about my love life over the next one month?

Have been feeling quite jaded recently (a month or so).

Your question. Can do a Lenormand five or three

Book-whip-heart-bear-garden

A secret sexual/romantic affair with an alpha/muscular person who is/aggressively playing the field.
book+garden can be secret meeting
whip+bear can be aggressively sexual or a desire for some no-drama sex.

I don't see anything solid. I see more like of a sexually month. Either you will actually be sexually active or you will keeping your sexual desire to yourself.

Three cards are better for questions about description I notice. So I am interested in a 5 card pull.

Q: How will I like interacting on N8 software as I start using it? (it's a software tied to finances)

Eva4

Hey Hey hope you had/having a great day.

I made the female the focus...female card representing you.

Lily-Cross-You-Path-House
What is going to happen to Eva4 now through October 29th

Calming difficulties that affect your choices/decision when it comes to housing/home/family.
Calming a home situation/family....difficult choices/decision

or

A longstanding hardship affecting you and the choices that have to be made pertaining to home/family.

long standing/older family....hardship through choices/decision

(cross can also be a card of religion/spiritual practices...so there is always a chance that maybe some old form of spirituality will be a decision the family have to make)

Looks like an okay week...but may be possibly an odd or hectic week.

Very accurate along the lines of my home situation. Today, I got some peace. I do feel like I need to have a heart-to-heart with a family member about a major decision to be made before the new year. I really hope I can approach this person and they can be cooperative and accepting. They have not come to accept that there is an issue that needs attention and it's undermining the peace. Yes, religion/spiritual practices have come into play. In my culture, it's traditional or customary to do rituals and prayers. So yeah, I'm really hoping this situation works itself out. Thank you!

Q: Do you see me moving by February 1st 2016?

3 of Cups - World - Hierophant rx - [Justice]

I am going to say this is a yes. I see that you will have the support you need around you (3 of Cups). You may also put some of your hopes in a very knowledgeable person who does not necessarily follow the rules, but thinks out of the box. This could be an older male. Justice shows me a legal decision going in your favor by this time. Even if a move does not occur at that time, things will look better for you so that you are able to move and put the circumstances (the hard part) around it to rest.

RAphrodite

A secret sexual/romantic affair with an alpha/muscular person who is/aggressively playing the field.
book+garden can be secret meeting
whip+bear can be aggressively sexual or a desire for some no-drama sex.

I don't see anything solid. I see more like of a sexually month. Either you will actually be sexually active or you will keeping your sexual desire to yourself.

Three cards are better for questions about description I notice. So I am interested in a 5 card pull.

Q: How will I like interacting on N8 software as I start using it? (it's a software tied to finances)

Thanks for that CB, will do yours in a bit.

To clarify, what's was the sequence of cards?