Three more Lenny readings for feedback, possible exchange

RAphrodite

Hi guys,

Have the Celtic deck (images below)
These are 45 in number, but I'm not using the extra cards.

I would love to read for some people for feedback. I will draw three cards. I'd appreciate it if there were no health or legal questions. Also I dont do predictive readings beyond 3 months.

Welcome

If someone wants to exchange, happy to, but feedback is crucial here.

lepleadian

what will happen for me and T till december in love..if i try to get his attention..

Kittysashimi

How will things go with my house search in Marin? Trying to move up there and rent a place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAphrodite

what will happen for me and T till december in love..if i try to get his attention..

Scythe - moon - clover

Scythe moon emotional decision, instablit

Scythe clover sudden luck

Moon clover good fortune

Ooh! Seems positive. It may be a little tricky inbthe beginning, but seems you have an excellent cjance if you try to get his attention.

lepleadian

Scythe - moon - clover

Scythe moon emotional decision, instablit

Scythe clover sudden luck

Moon clover good fortune

Ooh! Seems positive. It may be a little tricky inbthe beginning, but seems you have an excellent cjance if you try to get his attention.

i hope i will get his :D

RAphrodite

How will things go with my house search in Marin? Trying to move up there and rent a place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider - fish - financial news
Rider - sun news of succesz
Fish - sun financial success

Ha, two card combination saying the same thing. You will get news of getting an apartment soon, just remember to be in control and self assured.

I love your handle by the way, kitty sashimi. Is it what I think it means? Very dark. Or isit a character?

Kittysashimi

Rider - fish - financial news
Rider - sun news of succesz
Fish - sun financial success

Ha, two card combination saying the same thing. You will get news of getting an apartment soon, just remember to be in control and self assured.

I love your handle by the way, kitty sashimi. Is it what I think it means? Very dark. Or isit a character?

Thank you so much for the reading, I'll update you when this happens! I'll keep in mind to be in control and self assured. Haha thanks, it's just my 2 favorite things together, cats and sashimi (japanese raw fish meal). I'm super stoked that this was a positive reading <3

WolfSwan

What advice do the cards have about moving house from where I am to somewhere else in order to adopt a dog? (I have a good pad, but they don't allow big dogs)