2 Three Card Exchanges for same -- OPEN

OnOrionsBelt

Giving 3 card readings in exchange for same.

Rules:
- Leave decent feedback.
- I ask my cards first if they can answer your question. Please do not be offended if they say no.
- I don't care too much for relationship questions.
- Have fun!

Bonny

Q. Why didn't I conceive in the times that we tried?

littlestar

I will sit.

Will our new business venture bring the financial success we are hoping for?

OnOrionsBelt

2 Three Card Exchanges for same -- closed

Q. Why didn't I conceive in the times that we tried?

Edit: Sorry Bonny but the deck will not answer. I've asked twice. Perhaps I can answer with a different spread?

OnOrionsBelt

I will sit.

I can take this. Will post shortly.

Q: Advice for next weeks' work on Mon, Tue and Wed?

OnOrionsBelt

I will sit.

Fish + Lady + Cross = Bouquet

34 + 29 + 36 = 9

The fish shows great material prosperity. Things look pretty good for you in this business direction, you just need to act quickly. There is a strong woman in the picture as well, this could be someone giving guidance or a business partner. This might be a designing project business? Overall this will be a very lucky venture that will bring you relief.

Bonny

Edit: Sorry Bonny but the deck will not answer. I've asked twice. Perhaps I can answer with a different spread?

No worries!

Not to be progressed here...

B

OnOrionsBelt

No worries!

Not to be progressed here...

B

Please give me another question if you think of one. I'll respond tomorrow.

littlestar

I can take this. Will post shortly.

Q: Advice for next weeks' work on Mon, Tue and Wed?

Rider (1) + Cross (36) + Snake (7)

Next week will prove to be a challenge but nothing that you can't get through. Monday will bring some swift news your way that will see you feeling weighed down and really unsure what to do with it by Tuesday. Wednesday looks to bring into this a third party that may have a bit of a "bite" to their ideas of how to handle the news/situation.

Does this make sense to you?

littlestar

Fish + Lady + Cross = Bouquet

34 + 29 + 36 = 9

The fish shows great material prosperity. Things look pretty good for you in this business direction, you just need to act quickly. There is a strong woman in the picture as well, this could be someone giving guidance or a business partner. This might be a designing project business? Overall this will be a very lucky venture that will bring you relief.

Thank you very much for this reading. The lady in the reading could be me as I am the one setting direction for the business but it's good to know that things will work out profitable in the end as it's taking a lot to get it off the ground with time and money.