Exchanges

Awkward.turtle91

I am NEW to Lenormand's

I'd like to exchange to practice please have patience , I own the blue bird Lenormand deck.
Please leave feed back it'd be kind. It's a causal thread Inbetween spending time with family & work I'm going to fit as many readings as I can in.

Open until Monday morning

**Please no health or legal questions - See the appropriate people **

Blessings.
)o(

Sparkles1234

Hello

I can exchange with you I'm also practicing :)

Torann

can I sit too? still getting used to my clair the lune cards and i'm kinda bored in my hotelroom [emoji5]

I would like to know if A will get better with the new therapy.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Awkward.turtle91

can I sit too? still getting used to my clair the lune cards and i'm kinda bored in my hotelroom [emoji5]

Yes of course :)

Give me a few seconds! I've only just got in!

Xx

Awkward.turtle91

Please don't take what I say to heart I'm not great with these questions.

Flower 🌺 > Rider 🐴 > Ship 🚢 > Letter 💌

Flower and rider I feel you will see a happier side to him now he's starting the therapy but he may. Or show it for some time yet. Rider & Ship I feel one of you may get in contact with the other and I feel one of you is further in distance from the other one so contact is a little tricky which maybe why he isn't showing it yet. Ship and Scythe Has something gone on with him that was accidental?, I see you possibly going down to visit him suddenly because of his actions?, Like you'd stop everything Scythe and Letter I feel he may be feeling safe in his own home and may receive a letter or send a letter out about returning to 🏡.

Does this make sense ?

My Question is Does my Leo (M) plan on keeping things the way they are between us (less awkward)

🦁

Xx

Torann

Please don't take what I say to heart I'm not great with these questions.

Flower [emoji259] > Rider [emoji206] > Ship [emoji568] > Letter [emoji181]

Flower and rider I feel you will see a happier side to him now he's starting the therapy but he may. Or show it for some time yet. Rider & Ship I feel one of you may get in contact with the other and I feel one of you is further in distance from the other one so contact is a little tricky which maybe why he isn't showing it yet. Ship and Scythe Has something gone on with him that was accidental?, I see you possibly going down to visit him suddenly because of his actions?, Like you'd stop everything Scythe and Letter I feel he may be feeling safe in his own home and may receive a letter or send a letter out about returning to [emoji537].

Does this make sense ?

My Question is Does my Leo (M) plan on keeping things the way they are between us (less awkward)

[emoji881]

Xx

there will be an knee surgery in october for A. A will have to stay a couple of weeks in a rehabilitation centre. So yes it really makes sence.
And for the therapy, i know it will take at least a year. [emoji4]

for you i've got

heart ship letter coffin dog.

heart and dog says that he is really loyal to you. But a movement (ship) will cause a certain ending (coffin) or transformation. Lets just wait and see what those written messages will bring...

is the love transforming into a loyal friendship?

There will certainly be some travelling and writing about this transformation

Sorry for the messy reading, it is way past bedtime. Many thanks for your reading too.

Awkward.turtle91

there will be an knee surgery in october for A. A will have to stay a couple of weeks in a rehabilitation centre. So yes it really makes sence.
And for the therapy, i know it will take at least a year. [emoji4]

for you i've got

heart ship letter coffin dog.

heart and dog says that he is really loyal to you. But a movement (ship) will cause a certain ending (coffin) or transformation. Lets just wait and see what those written messages will bring...

is the love transforming into a loyal friendship?

There will certainly be some travelling and writing about this transformation

Sorry for the messy reading, it is way past bedtime. Many thanks for your reading too.

He's a loyal friend any way :), I don't see it ending he's been with me for four years we've been loyal since the day we meet. (Love didn't start or hasn't been in the equation :) as in that love ❤️) were on off, and yes they're moving for a little bit but coming back and yes with the writing he's been texting me which is unusual for him!

I hope it transforms into a better friendship, I'm not prepared to loose this one ❤️

Xx

Torann

He's a loyal friend any way :), I don't see it ending he's been with me for four years we've been loyal since the day we meet. (Love didn't start or hasn't been in the equation :) as in that love ❤️) were on off, and yes they're moving for a little bit but coming back and yes with the writing he's been texting me which is unusual for him!

I hope it transforms into a better friendship, I'm not prepared to loose this one ❤️

Xx

well, i feel it is going to be a transformation and not an ending like a break up. Coffin is in many ways not as painful as the cross.

Awkward.turtle91

well, i feel it is going to be a transformation and not an ending like a break up. Coffin is in many ways not as painful as the cross.

They've had their own problems to deal with and over come and I wonder if that's why the coffins their, im happy for a stronger friendship :) ❤️️ Hehee!

..xx