3 card exchange about professional life and its aspects

Noni

Bear-Ring-Mountain
Base card: Sun

Sun = success, revelation
Bear= DS the boss
Ring= contract, some type of relationship (this case work/business)
Mountain=Blocks, delays

Looks like DS has some reservations about entering into a working relationship with you. But I see success here. This could be that DS will allow you onto the project or DS might recommend you to a different project that you will be more successful at.

Right now I can't tell if DS will allow you back.. and I can tell is that DS has some reservations about allowing you onto to the project.

Hope this made sense.

Thanks for the reading.
Yes I sensed some reservations. Its not about me 'going back' he and I worked a long time ago and this is his new business and I approached him to see if I can be involved.
The project itself is very new, he asked me to talk to his business partner and I did have a meeting with him too. But I'm still waiting for them to get back to me. I'm super keen to work on it.
Lets see what happens! hoping and praying something comes through.

CosmicBeing

Fish Key Snake

So you need to be extra careful here, as this is super important for your financial success it seems. Your decision to go for this certification is based on deep emotions that are related to financial security and fulfillment. Are you an entrepreneur or will this certification enable you to work in that fashion?
It seems you may overlook something during the evaluation if you don't think twice before you act. You need to act wisely and then nothing can go wrong.
Is there a woman who is a rival or is selfish involved in this? you may have an enemy who might create problem. There is some danger but if you develop a plan B as well as move forward in evaluation even when faced with competition and new problems you did not foresee you have very high chances of achieve financial success and fulfilling what is required for this certification.

Does this resonate?

No clue who the rival female is... because it's just based on my knowledge of the information that I had to learn. So totally relies on me if I have a good understanding or not. No female could affect it.

This certification can allow me to work in that way if I want to. I don't see myself working in that manner for the first few years..at least I don't think so. I would like to work in a small business with others for experience.

Fish is also tied to abundance/many/multiple.
Key is answers/solutions
snake have seen people indicate that as an intelligent female or just a problem.

Maybe it is just telling me I will have many answers to the problems that will be posed to me to test my knowledge.

or

worst case scenario.

I will have to see.

Noni

No clue who the rival female is... because it's just based on my knowledge of the information that I had to learn. So totally relies on me if I have a good understanding or not. No female could affect it.

This certification can allow me to work in that way if I want to. I don't see myself working in that manner for the first few years..at least I don't think so. I would like to work in a small business with others for experience.

Fish is also tied to abundance/many/multiple.
Key is answers/solutions
snake have seen people indicate that as an intelligent female or just a problem.

Maybe it is just telling me I will have many answers to the problems that will be posed to me to test my knowledge.

or

worst case scenario.

I will have to see.

Cosmic you seem like an experienced Lenormand reader I'm very new I can count on my fingers how many times I've read for others....so your evaluation makes better sense.
It does seem that you'll succeed but there is some hurdle...created by a person so maybe it maybe a small admin issue or something on the day just have a plan B and be extra prepared.
Cosmic if I may ask do you get distracted easily? coz I kept getting a sense of distraction that's why I ask.

Good luck with the evaluation :)

Best wishes!

CosmicBeing

Cosmic you seem like an experienced Lenormand reader I'm very new I can count on my fingers how many times I've read for others....so your evaluation makes better sense.
It does seem that you'll succeed but there is some hurdle...created by a person so maybe it maybe a small admin issue or something on the day just have a plan B and be extra prepared.
Cosmic if I may ask do you get distracted easily? coz I kept getting a sense of distraction that's why I ask.

Good luck with the evaluation :)

Best wishes!

I'm the type that have to do 10 things at the same time... so I have issue paying attention to one thing at a time.

I always have difficulty studying... so it's mostly my issue.. the only successful way I study is study for a few hours and then take a few hour break and then repeat the cycle.

Been having poor attention span right now. so idk...maybe I have ADD (Not saying that in a joking manner...dead serious lol)

But my attention span is worst this week because of hormonal reasons. Ugh life.

Thanx for the reading and feedback. I've been practicing lenormand since November 2015 I believe. More experienced with GT layouts hardly practice smaller spreads.

Noni

I'm the type that have to do 10 things at the same time... so I have issue paying attention to one thing at a time.

I always have difficulty studying... so it's mostly my issue.. the only successful way I study is study for a few hours and then take a few hour break and then repeat the cycle.

Been having poor attention span right now. so idk...maybe I have ADD (Not saying that in a joking manner...dead serious lol)

But my attention span is worst this week because of hormonal reasons. Ugh life.

Thanx for the reading and feedback. I've been practicing lenormand since November 2015 I believe. More experienced with GT layouts hardly practice smaller spreads.

Thanks for sharing this :)
I can relate to it...when I'm stressed I have lot of nervous energy and get overwhelmed and mess up simple things.

Now that the distraction bit is clear....maybe that's why you need to be careful that you don't overlook something during the evaluation ...like strange got a sense that there might be something right in front of you and you may not see it....it happened with your reading so just saying....hope it helps.

Am sure you will do well....sending good luck vibes :)

snowmoon

So I decided to do the past-present-future for your finances

Whip Moon Key

Past- It seems in the past you may have been a bit reckless about your finances and this may have hurt you. Was there some kind of litigation involved or dispute or fighting about finances or earning your money?. However this situation was resolved through discussion and now it is clear what went wrong with the finances.
Presently- you have better understanding of finances. Do you do some work that involves working in night shift??
Your work right now is giving you fame and social recognition. Do you do counselling work or psychotherapy or something similar??
Maybe you're working too hard and need to step back.
Future- You have self confidence now in achieving your financial goals and you will achieve more financial success in future.

Does this resonate?

For me, can you please check:
Why did N (old boss) who was going to help me find new work suddenly went quiet and not reply to my message?

hi, about the past , how long was it for ? 1 month ago?
in few month ago, i found out the y company charge me unresaonble service fee last year. could it be the case? so will i have chance to get refound back?

moon,

I'm working as professional reader. it is not stable yet. but I'm working towards to it.

key I'm very happy to see it for my hardworking.

about yours, i use past present future. tree towers letter

Why did N (old boss) who was going to help me find new work suddenly went quiet and not reply to my message?

past tree , N seems that he wants to grow his network. it just there without movement, the card are saying that he probably only help you to find a new work by searching network.

present tower, the towers cards shows that he seems he has a high standard . he likes to be along.

future letter, the letter suggest that you have to either write email , letter to him or send text messages to him from you. as the tower shows in the present, most likely you will not hear from him unless you contact him.

thank-you.

Noni

hi, about the past , how long was it for ? 1 month ago?
in few month ago, i found out the y company charge me unresaonble service fee last year. could it be the case? so will i have chance to get refound back?

moon,

I'm working as professional reader. it is not stable yet. but I'm working towards to it.

key I'm very happy to see it for my hardworking.

Yes 1 month ago.
It might be that you get this money as it seems that it will go in your favor.
Thanks for the feedback

about yours, i use past present future. tree towers letter

past tree , N seems that he wants to grow his network. it just there without movement, the card are saying that he probably only help you to find a new work by searching network.

present tower, the towers cards shows that he seems he has a high standard . he likes to be along.

future letter, the letter suggest that you have to either write email , letter to him or send text messages to him from you. as the tower shows in the present, most likely you will not hear from him unless you contact him.

thank-you.

I'm very disappointed with this person he gave me confidence to leave what I had and said he will help and then hardly did anything. And then just disappeared. I had lot of respect from him but I think in recent time his success changed him.

I don't want to contact him as he did not really help me when I asked just sort of pretended to by referring me to other people in his network like you said and that too not very good high-level people.

Disappointing how people are!

Thanks for the reading, Snow :)

Noni

Open to repeat and new sitters.
Post away!!! :party:

snowmoon

Yes 1 month ago.
It might be that you get this money as it seems that it will go in your favor.
Thanks for the feedback

I'm very disappointed with this person he gave me confidence to leave what I had and said he will help and then hardly did anything. And then just disappeared. I had lot of respect from him but I think in recent time his success changed him.

I don't want to contact him as he did not really help me when I asked just sort of pretended to by referring me to other people in his network like you said and that too not very good high-level people.

Disappointing how people are!

Thanks for the reading, Snow :)

basically, the visa company charged me by separate the money to 4 times. the visa company only tell me i have to just pay first, either i will get refound or not later.

and they only tell me talk with y company for this issues.

it is not about 1 month ago, but they charged me until this month.

thank-you.

Noni

basically, the visa company charged me by separate the money to 4 times. the visa company only tell me i have to just pay first, either i will get refound or not later.

and they only tell me talk with y company for this issues.

it is not about 1 month ago, but they charged me until this month.

thank-you.

Ah! I see, thanks for sharing this.
It will take another month for you to get your money back not before a month I think but you'll get it because the first card spoke of loss and last of fulfillment/ success.

Good luck :)