3 Guidance Readings

Eva4

CLOSED

Happy Halloween! I'm offering 3 guidance readings using the healer suit of my Plutonian deck. These are not part of the main suit but help cards that help direct or affirm a path towards healing. This could be yoga, prayer, astrology, etc. I am going to try to get little more specific with the readings where I can.

Please sit if you can give initial feedback within 1-2 hours, and update feedback with your guidance reading.

1. pageofswords9110
2. WolfSwan
3. pdmishh

I'll be back for your readings later on tonight!! Sorry for the delay!

pageofswords9110

May I sit.
I need healing emotionally. I've realized things from my past keep me going in the same cycle.

Eva4

May I sit.
I need healing emotionally. I've realized things from my past keep me going in the same cycle.

I am seeing that during the month of November relationships in general will be an important area to focus on healing. So any healing you do in this area of your life would be emotionally healing for you.

I got diet for you as the area of focus for November. So if you have been thinking about eating better, then your intuition is trying to tell you something. I chose an extra card to see where diet modification needs to be. First, my disclaimer, though I am not a medical health professional and before making any modifications to your diet, it is recommended you speak with your primary care provider. That having been said, you should focus on orange foods or foods that help open and balance the sacral chakra.

Page, please let me know if this reading resonates for you.

WolfSwan

I'd like a spot if I may!

pdmishh

I would love to sit if I may!

pageofswords9110

I am seeing that during the month of November relationships in general will be an important area to focus on healing. So any healing you do in this area of your life would be emotionally healing for you.

I got diet for you as the area of focus for November. So if you have been thinking about eating better, then your intuition is trying to tell you something. I chose an extra card to see where diet modification needs to be. First, my disclaimer, though I am not a medical health professional and before making any modifications to your diet, it is recommended you speak with your primary care provider. That having been said, you should focus on orange foods or foods that help open and balance the sacral chakra.

Page, please let me know if this reading resonates for you.
Hi Eva it's getting late here I will leave feedback when I get up for school sorry for the delay.

Eva4

Hi Eva it's getting late here I will leave feedback when I get up for school sorry for the delay.

The rules stated initial feedback in 1-2 hours. Please follow them or else you'll be skipped the next time.

WolfSwan

Hi Eva, thanks - my guidance question is around moving overseas. What do my guides want me to know about the next 6 months in relation to this move that's in process?

Eva4

Hi Eva, thanks - my guidance question is around moving overseas. What do my guides want me to know about the next 6 months in relation to this move that's in process?

Ok, well, this is more like what you need to do type of thread. Are you ok with this? If so... your guides are telling you that you need to look to aromatherapy. This is going to really help you around this situation even though they do not seem connected at the moment. The type of aromatherapy that might work best is one where you'll be able to balance your heart chakra. Again, I will use a disclaimer here like I did for page... I'm not a doctor, so before trying any kind of spiritual or medical therapies, please check with your doctor first.

I hope this helps, Wolf. Please let me know what you think.