3 of Pentacles love action?

Libra289

As romantic action, 3 of Pentacles?

The Empress was present too (as 'what is helping the situation) ... it was a larger reading, but I think these two cards are saying that this person will nurture and devote time to the pursuit of this person (3 of Pentacles is the craftsman). They are both 3s, too. 3oP was the outcome for what action this person will take ROMANTICALLY towards the woman.

Libra289

Teamwork?

dancing_moon

You know, the way this position is worded - 'what action this person will take ROMANTICALLY towards the woman' - is kind of slippery, because it sort of assumes that this person will indeed take some romantic action towards the woman and then sort of urges the reader to view any card that comes in this position as necessarily indicating a romantic action.

If we take it in a more open-ended way, then I don't see anything romantic in 3 of Pentacles. It could show professional involvement or practical friendship (practical in the sense that you help each other out with the shopping, repairs, etc.), teamwork on a creative project, etc. They might invite the woman in question to collaborate on something or to help set up a party, but I don't really see any romantic pretext to this. Maybe, she just cooks well. :D

Esk

Yes I 'd said teamwork. Working together to built their life as a couple. And the empress also have a meaning of creation.
I have also seen this card meaning supporting someone who have some difficulties

Libra289

You know, the way this position is worded - 'what action this person will take ROMANTICALLY towards the woman' - is kind of slippery, because it sort of assumes that this person will indeed take some romantic action towards the woman and then sort of urges the reader to view any card that comes in this position as necessarily indicating a romantic action.

If we take it in a more open-ended way, then I don't see anything romantic in 3 of Pentacles. It could show professional involvement or practical friendship (practical in the sense that you help each other out with the shopping, repairs, etc.), teamwork on a creative project, etc. They might invite the woman in question to collaborate on something or to help set up a party, but I don't really see any romantic pretext to this. Maybe, she just cooks well. :D

Hmm, well I thought 'if he takes no action towards her it'll be clear' e.g. 8 of Cups, Hermit, etc. But the 3 of Pentacles shows hard work and crafting over a long period of time so I saw it as something that takes a long time to craft - he doesn't rush :)

Yes I 'd said teamwork. Working together to built their life as a couple. And the empress also have a meaning of creation.
I have also seen this card meaning supporting someone who have some difficulties

I think, maybe creating something loving and lasting. Maybe optimistic but it's just the feel I got haha

Laurelle

It sounds like some kind of offer.

I often see the 3 of pents as asking for a loan, so romantically he could ask her if she'll go on a trip, be his girl, marry him, etc.

Enlightenment23

I would agree with Dancing Moon here. I've done a similar spread about a guy and I got the 3 of Pentacles, too. In my experience, he sees you on a strictly professional level and respects you as such. So there won't be any romantic actions taken, per se -- at least not yet. He seems like he might be inclined to help you or work with you on something, so you're right. Teamwork! :)

starrystarrynight

Depending upon the rest of the cards in the spread, this could suggest that he will put her up on a pedestal and look at her adoringly; on the other hand, ill-aspected, it could mean he will simply never really notice her in a romantic way.

The same with the Empress...it could suggest a romance between them will grow and flourish--but ill-dignified, the Empress blocks any development in that area.

This is why it's often more important to read all the cards in a spread together instead of pulling one or two out to look at alone because they can alter one another in a big way.

Libra289

I would agree with Dancing Moon here. I've done a similar spread about a guy and I got the 3 of Pentacles, too. In my experience, he sees you on a strictly professional level and respects you as such. So there won't be any romantic actions taken, per se -- at least not yet. He seems like he might be inclined to help you or work with you on something, so you're right. Teamwork! :)

Depending upon the rest of the cards in the spread, this could suggest that he will put her up on a pedestal and look at her adoringly; on the other hand, ill-aspected, it could mean he will simply never really notice her in a romantic way.

The same with the Empress...it could suggest a romance between them will grow and flourish--but ill-dignified, the Empress blocks any development in that area.

This is why it's often more important to read all the cards in a spread together instead of pulling one or two out to look at alone because they can alter one another in a big way.

What if he confessed having 'deep feelings' for her around a year ago?