3 x 3 readings available.

Sharla

But.... i need a specific question, with..... relevant background info, as don't want to be clutching at straws doing jus a general one.

Only doing prediction readings for the following week only.

Feedback obviously required.

VenusRising

Hope my question is acceptable. Will I be hearing from the guy I like in the next seven days?
Initial:AM. Ty. I will update.

Sharla

Hope my question is acceptable. Will I be hearing from the guy I like in the next seven days?

Need to know if your dating, or if its you just liking him ? Does he like you too ? Do you work with him, is he a friend ? Has anything ever happened between you both ?

Sharla

Does anybody else want a spot, whilst i'm awaiting venusrising to verify a couple of things.

VenusRising

Need to know if your dating, or if its you just liking him ? Does he like you too ? Do you work with him, is he a friend ? Has anything ever happened between you both ?

We met on a dating site in late May. We dated two months. We went on separate vacations, I feel he just moved on. No word from him for three weeks. Just hoping to resume dating as I still have some feelings for him. So hoping to hear from again.

Sharla

We met on a dating site in late May. We dated two months. We went on separate vacations, I feel he just moved on. No word from him for three weeks. Just hoping to resume dating as I still have some feelings for him. So hoping to hear from again.

Right sure, this should make your reading more clearer now...thanks.

Sharla

Letter.....star......cross

Ring.....clover.....tree

stork.....lady......lilies

We can see here that your really hoping for some sort of msg from him this week, the contact was there with him, but has now unfortunately changed.
It was only a small thing you had with him, (ring,clover) which has then become stagnated (tree).

There may not be any contact again this week with you having in the outcome column (cross, tree, lilies) as these are all slow cards, and these cards are similar to your other cards you had when i read for you (if its the same guy).

It could be that he himself is infact ill, and is in need of some rest, he just feels really worn out and drained by it.

I don't think this is the last of him though, i think you will hear from him you just need to be patient for now. If you hear from him this coming week, then it would most likely be towards the end, or it may not be this week.

VenusRising

You mentioned Tree but it is not in the spread?
I was very busy this Summer. I dated about half a dozen guys but nothing serious. This particular guy stands out the most to me. I just feel something may happen. It's an intuitive feeling I guess. I am the kind of person that when I don't feel a connection or I feel feelings are not mutual, I tend to sever ties. I don't block, just delete number, etc. But I just feel I should leave a communication line open with him for some reason. I will update by the end of the week. Thank you very much!

Torann

Can I join?

Will I find love this week?

;-)

So yes I'm single and female. :)

Sharla

You mentioned Tree but it is not in the spread?
I was very busy this Summer. I dated about half a dozen guys but nothing serious. This particular guy stands out the most to me. I just feel something may happen. It's an intuitive feeling I guess. I am the kind of person that when I don't feel a connection or I feel feelings are not mutual, I tend to sever ties. I don't block, just delete number, etc. But I just feel I should leave a communication line open with him for some reason. I will update by the end of the week. Thank you very much!

Sorry ive edited, dont know how i managed to get the cards mixed up.