5 x 3 card lenormand readings

littlestar

I have my gilded reverie deck and would like to give 5 people a 3 card lenormand reading each in exchange for the same and feedback.

1. wind - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

2. Hearted - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

3. Bonny - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

4. Torann - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

5. CosmicBeing - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

Hearted

I would like to sit. Can i give you in return a lenomard reading pls feedback?

Will H contact me?

wind

Hello there!:)
Do you see D contacting me?

your Q?

littlestar

Yes, that's what I have stated a reading in return and feedback :)
What is your question?

littlestar

Hello there!:)
Do you see D contacting me?

your Q?

Letter (27) + Man (28) + Book (26)

All of these are neutral cards and it's not swaying either to the negative or positive but I am going to read it as yes, D will contact you.
The letter represents some form of communication, D is the person in question and the book is about contact/communication that's not yet known to you from him.

Does that resonate?

Please can you see if X will contact me?

littlestar

Will H contact me?

Sun (31) + Bear (15) + Anchor (35)

Yes, these cards look positive. 2 positive and 1 neutral. H will contact you but it may take a little while as the anchor suggests this person is deep seated on something, perhaps related to do with work (bear) that's keeping them from contacting you sooner.

Does that make sense?

Please can you tell me how has X been feeling about me since Wednesday?

wind

Letter (27) + Man (28) + Book (26)

All of these are neutral cards and it's not swaying either to the negative or positive but I am going to read it as yes, D will contact you.
The letter represents some form of communication, D is the person in question and the book is about contact/communication that's not yet known to you from him.

Does that resonate?

Please can you see if X will contact me?

Thank you! Yes, it makes sense that he could write to me and reveal something that I am not sure of yet. It totally makes sense!

yours:

10.Scythe * 19:Tower * 11.Whip

it seems there has been some conflict or perhaps you suddenly stopped connecting? Tower in the middle shows the situation closed and cold for now, but with whip, it will start turning again. I see whip as communication but more like a clearing of issues or some hard discussion. It may take a while, things need to calm down, but you will be able to talk things through.
I hope this makes sense. It was not clearly shown that he would contact, but I see discussions continuing.

littlestar

Thank you! Yes, it makes sense that he could write to me and reveal something that I am not sure of yet. It totally makes sense!

yours:

10.Scythe * 19:Tower * 11.Whip

it seems there has been some conflict or perhaps you suddenly stopped connecting? Tower in the middle shows the situation closed and cold for now, but with whip, it will start turning again. I see whip as communication but more like a clearing of issues or some hard discussion. It may take a while, things need to calm down, but you will be able to talk things through.
I hope this makes sense. It was not clearly shown that he would contact, but I see discussions continuing.

Thank you for this reading.
You are correct our connection was suddenly stopped and things are closed and cold for now for sure. Interesting that you see the whip as things starting to turn again - thanks for this insight, very valuable and much appreciated.

Bonny

What's c feeling for me in his heart of hearts now?

littlestar

What's c feeling for me in his heart of hearts now?

Ring (25) + Cross (36) + Fox (14)

He is feeling like he is going around in circles and not making any progress, like he is revisiting the same thing over and over again and it's getting old and burdening for him and quite heavy to deal with but the fox at the end shows he is deceiving himself by not being open to his feelings or allowing them to flow.

Does this make sense?

What is X planning to do (if anything) about him and I now?