Love reading & ring

Sandalwood

My friend just hit it of with someone.

What will the future bring?

Birds - Ring - letter
Shadow = crossroads

I had to frown at the roads, but it can simply mean a different direction and/or new path together. Since birds/letter and ring seems to lead to more conversations together and ring moving towards more commitment towards each other.

Since it wasn't clear, I pulled more on if it would be a relationship:
Scythe - garden - heart
Shadow= child

So it looks like a small beginning. The scythe-garden could mean that they agree to not date others and perhaps go a bit more public with this. It seems promising. Altough scythe-heart can mean heartbreak. So perhaps there's a possibility it won't grow into a full commitment.

What I sometimes find odd is that if I compare it with tarot (pulled 3 cards on it) then I get a different (or more short-lived) outcome. I'm not sure I can post that reading for comparison here.

Any takes would be great. Thanks!

NovaStar

Hi Sandalwood,

Birds - Ring - letter. Shadow = crossroads

Shadow speaks of choices, he or she might be taking and considering what to do, but I agree, they will speak, share their thoughts, and then likely will agree and reach to an agreement, so basically they will have a relationship.

Scythe - garden - heart. Shadow= child

The shadow here speaks as you said about a small beginning, and scythe - garden, speaks to me of something done fast, like meeting fast, dating without thinking too much on how will last or will happen tomorrow, and well, garden - heart is usually an indicator of open relationships, having fun, living the moment.

Saying that I see nothing wrong with this spread, quite good cards. As you said, it might be a little short lived, not sure that it will, but the scythe and child may suggest it, but actually there's nothing wrong with that. There is no lying on deception in any of the sides. They are just having fun and seeing where is going.

And who knows, maybe it will end in Ring - Letter...

Sandalwood

Hi Sandalwood,

Birds - Ring - letter. Shadow = crossroads

Shadow speaks of choices, he or she might be taking and considering what to do, but I agree, they will speak, share their thoughts, and then likely will agree and reach to an agreement, so basically they will have a relationship.

Scythe - garden - heart. Shadow= child

The shadow here speaks as you said about a small beginning, and scythe - garden, speaks to me of something done fast, like meeting fast, dating without thinking too much on how will last or will happen tomorrow, and well, garden - heart is usually an indicator of open relationships, having fun, living the moment.

Saying that I see nothing wrong with this spread, quite good cards. As you said, it might be a little short lived, not sure that it will, but the scythe and child may suggest it, but actually there's nothing wrong with that. There is no lying on deception in any of the sides. They are just having fun and seeing where is going.

And who knows, maybe it will end in Ring - Letter...

Thanks so much. This all makes sense.

I agree with there not being anything wrong with the cards. It seems nice, and having fun with seeing where it is going.

They are going on a 3rd date soon. My friend actually said she's enjoying herself, but not sure about the long run. So that fits the choices in roads. And also just seeing where it is going.

I can see garden-heart as open relationships. They are maybe still open to meeting others at this point.

I'll update if it will become a relationship :)

Sandalwood

Update

It was short-lived.

My friend wasn't in love and decided to break it of with him.

They did have a few more dates after the reading. Which may relate to the first line of cards.
I think the cross roads already showed different paths.

The second line with scythe must have suggest a break from dating.
Heart may then point to either his heart-break and/or she connecting to another romance later on.