9 of wands, 10 of pents

pageofswords9110

9 of wands- denotes of a struggle. But also has a psychic element to it like learned or past battles.

10 of pents- stable family life. But the family looks bored and disconnected.

I got these two cards describing a relation. I'm not to sure how to interpet them though

Is this showing a struggle for the commitment you want from a person

A committed relationship for of strifes and worries ?

I would really like some insight to this.

rwcarter

It will be a difficult relationship, but if you hang in there and don't give up (9W) it could bring you long-term fulfillment (10P).

Rodney

pageofswords9110

It will be a difficult relationship, but if you hang in there and don't give up (9W) it could bring you long-term fulfillment (10P).

Rodney

That makes sense. The relationship has been been quite difficult thus far. Thank you

pageofswords9110

Anyone else have any ideas ?

pageofswords9110

Rodney

I do have a question Rodney could you elaborate on the long term fulfillment part. 10 of pents have always puzzled me. I mostly get this card when a relationship is going to end because there isnt much growth or happiness.

rwcarter

I do have a question Rodney could you elaborate on the long term fulfillment part. 10 of pents have always puzzled me. I mostly get this card when a relationship is going to end because there isnt much growth or happiness.
10P can indicate legacies and things that past down through/to generations. That's where long term fulfillment came from.

The 10P isn't a card of passion or romance. Instead it's a card of long-term love and affection. It's not the spark of a new relationship or even the maintenance phase of an established relationship. It's more the type of relationship/love your grandparents would have for one another - it's not necessarily showy or passionate, but it's strong and steady.

Rodney

pageofswords9110

10P can indicate legacies and things that past down through/to generations. That's where long term fulfillment came from.

The 10P isn't a card of passion or romance. Instead it's a card of long-term love and affection. It's not the spark of a new relationship or even the maintenance phase of an established relationship. It's more the type of relationship/love your grandparents would have for one another - it's not necessarily showy or passionate, but it's strong and steady.

Rodney

Thank you for that. I guess I'm such a pessimist i just cant see that this relationship might actually work.

septimus

Could it mean a tough and perhaps losing struggle to hold a somewhat defective relationship together?

pageofswords9110

Could it mean a tough and perhaps losing struggle to hold a somewhat defective relationship together?

This is what i thought myself. This is how it has played out in reality so far also. But i know there is love there so maybe rodneys interpretation will ring true in the future.

pageofswords9110

I'm still trying to understand this combo of cards any opinions are welcomed