African Animal Messages

souljourney

I really do like this deck. Even animals you are familiar with are neat to look at and read about because the stories are different. Sometimes the same meanings you know, and sometimes different.

BodhiSeed

Oh my.... This deck is so lovely! Are there any more pictures of the cards available?

souljourney

I can take some pics for you bodhran... I mean anything to enable you. LOL. I make myself laugh...

faunabay

bodhran said:
Oh my.... This deck is so lovely! Are there any more pictures of the cards available?
Isn't it beautiful? I have to say it's gorgeous in person too! }) I just have to wait until I have more money. But it's definitely on my wishlist now!

BodhiSeed

souljourney said:
I can take some pics for you bodhran... I mean anything to enable you. LOL. I make myself laugh...
:D
Faunabay, this will have to go on my wish list too - maybe for a belated birthday present; our central heat unit went out and has to be replaced, so that's definitely high priority. Nothing like having things frozen inside the house! Poor cat keeps sitting on the floor vent wondering why it doesn't get warm. Hopefully they will install it today sometime.
Our oracle exchange has given me WAY to many ideas of things I need to buy.:D

Jewel

Ohhhhhhhh I like this ALOT! I must see how I can plot to spend the money on it as I just got the Anna K.

Souljourney please do post more pics. Enable me baby!!!!

souljourney

So Jewel...
Will you need to send this one to Faunabay also, to then send to you? Sneaky...
Doesn't hubby wonder why she keeps sending you really nice gifts? He's gonna think something is going on. ;)

BodhiSeed

souljourney said:
So Jewel...
Doesn't hubby wonder why she keeps sending you really nice gifts? He's gonna think something is going on. ;)
Oh, that's brilliant!!!:D

faunabay

souljourney said:
So Jewel...
**ROFLMAO**

So I told souljourney what you did with the Animals Divine.
:p }) (shrug) }) :p