African Animal Messages

souljourney

Oooh FB... did I get you in trouble... Sorry...

In FB's defense she brought the Animals Divine to show me when we met since I don't have it and want it. That's when she said it really wasn't hers... etc, etc.

But it is brilliant. :D

faunabay

Hey Jewel (nudging her slyly) souljourney thinks she's really in trouble! :bugeyed: Should we keep stringing her along? })

(clearing throat loudly) YES!! I'm horribly mad!! You have gotten me in BIG trouble!! (very mean looking face)

(falls over laughing) Oh shoot! I just can't keep a straight face!! (giggling madly)

souljourney

faunabay said:
Hey Jewel (nudging her slyly) souljourney thinks she's really in trouble! :bugeyed: Should we keep stringing her along? })

(clearing throat loudly) YES!! I'm horribly mad!! You have gotten me in BIG trouble!! (very mean looking face)

(falls over laughing) Oh shoot! I just can't keep a straight face!! (giggling madly)

Smart A**...

Just for that you owe me coffee... :D

afrosaxon

I went to the website...the cards look very pretty!

souljourney

Last night I didn't have anytime to do pictures. I will get to it this weekend for sure.

I really like the book with this deck too.

I had emailed the info for this deck to TarotGarden. I was hoping they'd get a few to sell over here. I guess they didn't pursue it.

When I ordered mine however they did actually cost less, and it only took like a week to get here.

Jewel

souljourney said:
So Jewel...
Will you need to send this one to Faunabay also, to then send to you? Sneaky...
Doesn't hubby wonder why she keeps sending you really nice gifts? He's gonna think something is going on. ;)

~glares at FB and Souljourney~ Ohhhhhhh I see how it is!!!! And you both owe me a drink! (alcoholic please :D)

*LOL* no I think the last deck I ordered was the first I did that to *LOL*. Well she wanted to look at it and I was reacquiring it (Animal's Divine) so I was in no rush to get it :). The hubby is pretty good about letting me have my decks, but since I just got the Anna K. I cannot ask him for a $50 deck right now *LOL*.

Glad you enjoyed seeing the deck Souljourney. I will honestly be able to say that it is my deck that has been most seen by the most of my AT friends *LOL*. If you want to return the favor, please feel free to send me your African Animals so I can peek at it *ROFLMAO*.

My hubby is used to Fanuabay and I talking all the time and sending things to each other since it does not seem to bother him he either (a) does not care, or (b) is fantasizing about it! *ROFLMAO*

afrosaxon

souljourney said:
When I ordered mine however they did actually cost less, and it only took like a week to get here.

Less than $50? COOL!

'Cause that price tag gave me pause. :D

T.

souljourney

Here are a couple pics.
I'm using a digital camera so they aren't as good a pics as if I had a scanner.

Enjoy...

Attachments

• afan1.jpg
    afan1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 75
  • afan2.jpg
    afan2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 78

BodhiSeed

Just gorgeous... Thanks SJ for posting those (of course my bank account may not thank you!:D).