Animal Totem Tarot...

DaughterOfDanu

I got this deck for my birthday back in March. Initially I liked it, but even upon purchase figured it would be a deck I pull out on occasion and not one of my main reading decks. It may have been because I opened it with another deck but I didn't work with it too long before moving on.

I've since revisited it this week and found it to be much more delightful and fun to read. It's growing on me :p Even the cardstock is a welcome change right now to me. I like that the animals are depicted much more realistically than other decks and not anthropomorphized. It's a very practical and down to earth deck overall. So if it doesn't mesh with you initially, give it time. Sometimes putting a deck away for a while and revisiting it when you feel the desire to helps.

Essjay

I've been using this deck on a daily basis recently and it's really gripped me. It gives straight to the point advice and is always accurate and relevant. It's gentle though but the message is direct. I didn't expect to love it so much but at the moment it's the only deck I'm using.

Rowan Witchcraft

I got it a couple of months ago. Not used it as much as I'd like but I've enjoyed it so far and its given me some really great advice even though I've not had it long. I wasn't keen on the cardstock at first (I'm a bit fussy lol :p ) but I don't mind it now. I really need to use it more often!