AQUARIAN TAROT...Borderless...Pocket...Tin

agviz

And I wonder about the backs too.

FaintlyMacabre

And I wonder about the backs too.

I knew you were worrying about the backs:). I would guess the blue wavy one although it will be interesting how they will trim it. Perhaps I will be surprised. I hope it's not just plain blue though. That's been fast, hasn't it?

Diana

agviz

I knew you were worrying about the backs:). I would guess the blue wavy one although it will be interesting how they will trim it. Perhaps I will be surprised. I hope it's not just plain blue though. That's been fast, hasn't it?

Diana

I knew you knew I was ;). You're likely correct that they'll stick with the wavy blue; I guess we'll see soon enough.

Madrigal

Yay, I can add to my tin collection.

strings of life

I am beyond thrilled about this! This may end up being my most anticipated release this year!

It's such a lovely perennial, one that has and will stand the test of time--a classic. I think it will translate well in pocket format.

Thanks, greatdane, for spearheading the pocket effort. And thanks to US Games for listening to our requests!

Quester

Very good news!!!

MoonGypsy

i can't wait until greatdane hears this wonderful news! She has been
offline for a couple of days...i will drop her an email...:)

FaintlyMacabre

I, too, would like to say a big "Thank You" to greatdane for initiating this. :thumbsup: In appreciation, I would send her my Tapestry Tarot, except I think maybe I will end up with the only one left ;)

Diana

greatdane

PSSSSST! Guess what?

We should be able to purchase the Aquarian Pocket by Fall :).

No exact date, but I asked and it looks good for it to be available pretty darn soon!

I'm first in line....