AraLuck (GT October 2016)

CosmicBeing

GT will be focusing on the month outlook.
Feedback will be required for the past part of the spread. Feedback is required for once the month is over of the GT it was done on.

When chosen what I'll need from you:
GENDER/SEX
Choose A Topic If you choose spirituality, please let me know what type of spirituality you would like to focus on
Let me know if this GT will be have 2 females or 2 Males or an extra male/female (3 people in total).
(If you are genderqueer...choose any gender.. I just need a person card to stand for you)
Give me up to a weeks & a half to finish this.
You will be provided with a GT image

MUST HAVE at least 50 POSTS

*This is for practice
*Reading are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*I will PM you when your name has been reached. YOU have a week to respond with the information I need for the GT.
*Feedback is required for now and once the month is over
*The future is sometimes set in stone and sometimes it is not. I am human and I am capable of making mistakes and reading the cards wrong.
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading. This is a time consuming spread.
*Your spot will be looked over or removed if I find out that you got two readers to read on the same GT month. In other words.. can't have two July GT readings.
*If you act Nasty & Disrespectful because an event didn't play out as foreseen or because you didn't hear what you wanted. You will be Black Listed
*THIS WILL ONLY BE SET TO LOOK A MONTH IN THE FUTURE
*Exchange Format

I reserve the right to not read a person that I do not feel comfortable reading for

Thank you for sitting.
Your name will become a link when GT thread is created.

Give me 4 weeks to complete this because of my schedule
6 months span (October 2016 - April 2017)
Love

CosmicBeing

I am going to make a Tarot link for those who may use tarot for exchange because we can't post tarot readings in Lenormand section.

Put the exchange on that link...so I can always keep track of them and give appropriate feedback over time.

Link to post Tarot exchange

AraLuck

Found this!

Cool... and also will be working on your spread.

I am female. My love interest is SC - male. He is married to RB - female.

No one else in the picture on my side. He's probably going to be the one who pops out as my soul connection.

CosmicBeing

Posting your GT card tomorrow.

CosmicBeing

Found this!

Cool... and also will be working on your spread.

I am female. My love interest is SC - male. He is married to RB - female.

No one else in the picture on my side. He's probably going to be the one who pops out as my soul connection.

I'm doing this in a non-traditional manner because he is married.

28 Man will be SC
29 Woman will be his wife RB

28 Female will be you.

1. Tree
    [*]29 RB
    [*]whip
    [*]snake
    [*]key
    [*]ship
    [*]Fish
    [*]bouquet
    [*]clover
    [*]Ring
    [*]lillies
    [*]rider (28:Araluck)
    [*]crossroads
    [*]stork
    [*]birds
    [*]garden
    [*]sun
    [*]clouds
    [*]anchor
    [*]bear
    [*]heart
    [*]coffin
    [*]fox
    [*]house
    [*]tower
    [*]book
    [*]dog
    [*]moon
    [*]mice
    [*]cross
    [*]28M SC
    [*]mountain
    [*]child
    [*]stars
    [*]scythe
    [*]letter

While I did this nontraditional...it will show your role in his relationship from his perspective.

CosmicBeing

29M SC

DO NOT COMMENT INCOMPLETE
I forgot to give a time period while I was shuffling (, but I don't want to relay the cards...see it as a meant to be spread)...so look at this as a year reading...now until October 2017

RB looks to be in a state of giving second chances, being hopeful, and/or even just feeling lucky/blessed.

SC is in a state of revelation and/or feeling of being successful.

Your stance in the situations is [rider(you]birds] We have two cards that are linked to messages....you may be looking out for a message or thinking of sending out a message to SC (in whatever form you believe in).

CosmicBeing

6 Clouds - doubts, uncertainty, lack of clarity

There are doubts/uncertainty about this friendship, companionship, or even soulmate (if you believe in that label)
Remember this is all from his view point of where you and him stand within his life.

CosmicBeing

25 Ring - commitment, marriage

It looks like either there marriage was sudden or a marriage that is separated. I am thinking it is the latter because RB sits in clover which is a second chance card and Mice sits in RB (wife's house) which is showing she is dealing with loss. Then we have Moon in SC house and SC sits in house of sun. So looks like they are going through a bumpy road and trying to reconcile and make the relationship stronger.

CosmicBeing

26 Book

In own house....so indicates a major theme for time period....knowledge, hidden information, secrets.