As Tarot already accurately predicted a new lover in your life?

tarot_quest

Hi guys!

I am curious about this. So many people on this website try to answer questions regarding love, and when they will find it (I am among those!)

I was wondering, was tarot accurate for you when you asked when a new lover would come (or how he/she was going to be in term of personality)?

Do you think that it can be of a ''spiritual'' help to ask those questions without obsessing?

* Bonus question :p Do you personally think that a nice relationship is presented to us when we are ready (like a divine timing if we are, of course, open to it)?

I am looking forward to read your replies!

yannie

I once asked my tarot to tell me what my next lover would be like (he's history now), & I got the Chariot. At the time, I was like, "Chariot for a love question?!?!" But let the reading go. One should not think too much about such things. Months later, I met a guy, & our relationship was EXACTLY like the Chariot warned (I realised that only after the relationship, if you can call it that, was over): We moved too fast, too soon, but were caught in a vicious cycle and he even held me back. & there was a lot of me trying to make sure the horses didn't go off in opposite directions. & the horses were WILD. It was a short (thank god), but very significant coupling.

I'm not sure if that reading was of spiritual help...maybe it helped me to understand and process the mayhem better, in a post-mortem sense?

I think I read somewhere...you get the partner you think you deserve. Nice is relative ;)

Edit - Chariot - 7. His tarot birth card is The Chariot O_O although he was more like an upside-down one. So yeah, scarily accurate for me.

tarot_quest

Thanks for your story Yannie!

I am still surprised, because to me the chariot means being in control and even being rigid about something or protecting yourself emotionally.

Maybe for you this card had already another sens when you picked it up before meeting the guy?

And even if it did not work out together, I am presuming that it was a good life experience :)

YDM42

Not sure if this fits in your question: I once asked on the forum "who will my next husband be" and someone in a Lenormand reading predicted it would be someone from foreigner because of the SHIP card. I looked high and low at all the guys in my immediate environment. Only one was an foreigner- and was an islander, and i have a thing for island men. I thought it was him, but was quick to find out that we just didn't mesh. I forgot about the reading after that. About 9-12 months later I ended up marrying a foreigner. (yet the relationship still didn't work) But I do remember the reading had accurately predicated that even though it was outside the realm of my comprehension at the time.

yannie

Thanks for your story Yannie!

I am still surprised, because to me the chariot means being in control and even being rigid about something or protecting yourself emotionally.

Maybe for you this card had already another sens when you picked it up before meeting the guy?

And even if it did not work out together, I am presuming that it was a good life experience :)

Oh yeah, he wanted to be in control alright. That manipulative %#^?~£¥?&@. Lol. & he had severe abandonment issues, so you could argue that he did what he did to protect himself emotionally.

You're making me see his Chariot significance even more now O_O

Haha, yeah it was a good life experience alright.

LeFou

Many years ago, I got a romance reading and the "main card" was 6 of Cups. At this time, I was looking for a wife (I was a divorced single dad) and I fixated on the idea of a penpal (in another country). It's old-fashioned but you write letters (yes, pen, paper, stamps, envelopes) and it struck me as romantic and retro.

The very first photo I saw just struck me. Of course she was beautiful but beyond that, the photo seemed to have a certain indescribable "soulful" quality and I couldn't shake it. Alas, the penpal agency had an old address for her, but I did have her full name.

So I searched the world, and it look ages, but I did finally find her. She was living on a tropical volcanic island, back with her family after working away from home for about 20 years. We wrote letters for years (each letter took two weeks), and finally met in person, and then got engaged, and eventually her village got cell phone reception. We married more than a decade ago, then immigration took another two years.

What kept me going, oddly enough, was that 6 of Cups, "sweeter than sweet," with a retro vibe. She's almost two feet shorter than me, and we seem to resemble the image when we're together. I don't believe in soulmates, but I do believe there is 6 of Cups "sweetness" in the world.

tarot_quest

Yannie, I find your message really cute ha ha! :) I agree that now, the way you describe this guy, he TOTALLY looks like the Chariot card!

LeFou, what a nice and romantic story! I like that you wrote letters to each others, yes it is old school but its way much more nicer to receive a letter than an email. I am surprised that it worked in person! I am happy for you :)

dancing_moon

The following is my own opinion, so please take it for what it's worth. :)

For me, questions like that are a bit on the useless side, to be honest. The 'when' depends a lot on the querent and their potential next lover, their actions, choices, and yes, readiness to be in a relationship. And readiness means much more than a simple 'want' and 'need' to be with someone. It's actually a lot of inner and outer work. :)

As for the next lover's personality, the more specific you are about who you're looking for, the higher are the chances of meeting a good, compatible partner sooner. Ideally, it goes way beyond 'I'm looking for a nice, good-looking girl/guy who I'll feel an instant spark with', and might take a lot of soul-searching to crystallize.

I think Tarot can help you with both of these tasks, but for better outcomes, one's own approach needs to be a little (or a lot) more active. End of the ramble. :D

SunChariot

Yes it has! And I did not even mean to be asking about that. LOL You know how the cards can be. If you ask about one thing and there is something more important you need to know they can just ignore the original question and just tell you what you need to know more.

I once did a reading about work. I could not decide if I should quit that job or not so I did a reading. I asked two questions, what would happen in my life if I left and what would happeni if I stayed. The cards said that IF I left I would miss out on an important life lesson I was meant to learn there. And that if I stayed "Romance". That was The Moon, whcih is was about romantic love for me.

I was like "What???" All the males there were young enough to be my son or grandson, I was NOT about to have any romantic relationship with any of them! I thought the cards had gone nuts of I had somehow botched things up. LOL

But, not wanting to miss out on any important life lessons, I stayed a while longer. Within 2 weeks a new employee showed up whom I felt love at first site for. We did have a relationship soon after. I even dreamt once about how we were once married in a past life, which was so strong that I believe it to be true.

I guess the important life lesson is to not doubt the cards. LOL

Babs

SunChariot

Hi guys!

I am curious about this. So many people on this website try to answer questions regarding love, and when they will find it (I am among those!)

I was wondering, was tarot accurate for you when you asked when a new lover would come (or how he/she was going to be in term of personality)?

Do you think that it can be of a ''spiritual'' help to ask those questions without obsessing?

* Bonus question :p Do you personally think that a nice relationship is presented to us when we are ready (like a divine timing if we are, of course, open to it)?

I am looking forward to read your replies!

The last post was meant to answer the title, but on to answering your questions here:

1) Tarot is never accurate for me in answering when things will come. I don't personally ask any timing questions. My view on that although Tarot CAN answer anything, the timing of things can and so often does change that it is quite hard to read accurately on that. I don't do any timing questions for that reason.

If someone wants to know when it will happen, to me that shows they are anxious for it to happen soon. We talk it over and if that is the case I suggest asking instead: "What steps can I take now that will help bring a new lover into my life who will live up to and surpass all my expectations as quickly as possible?" Or something of that nature. I tend to prefer taking and active role in our lives, not a passive one. I prefer finding out what we can do to draw what we want to us and then doing it then just sitting around and waiting as if we had no say in the matter.

2) Yes it can be a spiritual help, imo, to ask these questions on romantic relationship, if the person is not obsessing. Stress prevents us from accessing our spirtual side as easily and clearly. Anything that stresses us makes it harder for us to access our spirituality. In that sense, anything that helps us de-stress will help us access that part of us more easily once again. The goal of any reading, imo is to help people feel better. And if that is achieved the person can reach a higher spiritual level afterwards than they could while stressed.

If you can see the person is getting obsessive about it, maybe a reading on why they are making so much of it and what they need to know about why it is not necessary to do so might be helpful.

3) I believe nothing at all in life can come to us unless and until we are ready inside. Yes, I believe in Divine timing very much. To that end, if something we want is taking a long time to come, we can also read on what is blocking it and what we can do to become more ready inside for it to come to us.

Hope this helps.:heart:

Babs