As Tarot already accurately predicted a new lover in your life?

EyeAmEye

Yes, it very much did, including my inability to realize who it was until she revealed her feelings for me (I worked right alongside her very closely for many years) and the subsequent years of separation we are currently in the middle of. I can only hope the remainder of the prediction holds true because it predicted we would end up together after all this mess...

I will also throw in on the astrological side of the house that my natal chart described her with an absolute certainty. I wasn't aware of half of them until she told me about them.

As for the bonus question, I don't believe that everyone is meant to be in a relationship. I very much believe some people are meant to experience this life in solitary fashion. That is a gross minority, however, so for the rest, I do believe a "perfect" relationship is presented to all at the right time.

I put the "perfect" in quotes because that relationship is not always love/peace/harmony. Some can be very difficult and even downright horrible. There is spiritual value in even the worst circumstances and what is paramount to someone's spiritual growth is "perfect".

tarot_quest

Not sure if this fits in your question: I once asked on the forum "who will my next husband be" and someone in a Lenormand reading predicted it would be someone from foreigner because of the SHIP card.

Hi YDM42 :)

What is the SHIP card? Is it an abbreviation for something?

Reverie

Users on AT predict it for me - it's hard for me to see something so important coming in my own life - but some cards do point to it.

Relationships come into my life all the time, I'm often dating.

tarot_quest

Hi Dancing_moon

I think that your advice are good. You seem more like a pragmatic person, which is a quality.

For me, questions like that are a bit on the useless side, to be honest. The 'when' depends a lot on the querent and their potential next lover, their actions, choices, and yes, readiness to be in a relationship. And readiness means much more than a simple 'want' and 'need' to be with someone. It's actually a lot of inner and outer work. :)

I agree that before finding a relationship (a nice one), we need a lot of inner work.

As for the next lover's personality, the more specific you are about who you're looking for, the higher are the chances of meeting a good, compatible partner sooner. Ideally, it goes way beyond 'I'm looking for a nice, good-looking girl/guy who I'll feel an instant spark with', and might take a lot of soul-searching to crystallize.

Since years, I am doing a list of the traits that I would like that my future partner has (base on my aunt's advice). I also agree that it can take a lot of soul searching and trying to meet different kind of people

I think Tarot can help you with both of these tasks, but for better outcomes, one's own approach needs to be a little (or a lot) more active. End of the ramble. :D

I also agree with this. Staying at home and askingn questions to Tarot will not give you a nice partner! :)

tarot_quest

Hi Sunchariot!

your messages are always nice to read!

Tarot is never accurate for me in answering when things will come. I don't personally ask any timing questions. My view on that although Tarot CAN answer anything, the timing of things can and so often does change that it is quite hard to read accurately on that.

A lot of people can't use the timing method. Fo me it worked before but I am presuming that once in a while, Tarot will not give you such information to do not interfere with your life path and your decisions

If someone wants to know when it will happen, to me that shows they are anxious for it to happen soon. We talk it over and if that is the case I suggest asking instead: "What steps can I take now that will help bring a new lover into my life who will live up to and surpass all my expectations as quickly as possible?"

Good advice! I ask once in a while if I am ready and which actions I should take to find love (or what prevents me to find love). I have to admit that they are TOUGH to interpret!!

Yes it can be a spiritual help, imo, to ask these questions on romantic relationship, if the person is not obsessing. Stress prevents us from accessing our spirtual side as easily and clearly. Anything that stresses us makes it harder for us to access our spirituality. In that sense, anything that helps us de-stress will help us access that part of us more easily once again. The goal of any reading, imo is to help people feel better. And if that is achieved the person can reach a higher spiritual level afterwards than they could while stressed.

That is one of my favorite paragraph!! Yes absolutely. Stress prevent us from accessing our deeper inner soul where all of the answers are. I try to mediate and exercise when I get to nervous about something. Great advice :)

I believe nothing at all in life can come to us unless and until we are ready inside. Yes, I believe in Divine timing very much. To that end, if something we want is taking a long time to come, we can also read on what is blocking it and what we can do to become more ready inside for it to come to us.

It encourages me to read this. I kind of believe in divine timing. The thing is that for a lot of people, we don't know when we are fully ready for a relationship. There is no barometer for that ;)

tarot_quest

Hi EyeAmEye :)

There are lots of truths in your message.

Yes, it very much did, including my inability to realize who it was until she revealed her feelings for me (I worked right alongside her very closely for many years)

Can I ask you why it took you so long to realize that you liked her? Where you shy or just unsure about what you felt or about what she felt?

and the subsequent years of separation we are currently in the middle of. I can only hope the remainder of the prediction holds true because it predicted we would end up together after all this mess...

Be careful about listening to ''predictions''. I am saying this because a psychic predicted that a certain guy would come back in my life and it never happened... And what she said influenced my life a lot. I know that it can be difficult but try to keep your options open if it doesn't work out with her!

As for the bonus question, I don't believe that everyone is meant to be in a relationship. I very much believe some people are meant to experience this life in solitary fashion. That is a gross minority, however, so for the rest, I do believe a "perfect" relationship is presented to all at the right time.

Very true! We are all brainwash with movies and our culture but I agree that some people are more happy being alone (i.e. with their friends and family).

tarot_quest

Hi Reverie!

Users on AT predict it for me - it's hard for me to see something so important coming in my own life - but some cards do point to it.

Relationships come into my life all the time, I'm often dating.

I think that dating a lot is a good thing to find the right partner if it does not turn to an obsession. It's nice if people on AT predicted the arrival of potential partners! :)

SunChariot

I kind of believe in divine timing. The thing is that for a lot of people, we don't know when we are fully ready for a relationship. There is no barometer for that ;)

Thank you Tarot_quest. I always love talking to you too.

As for the above, I would say that if you believe in Divine timing as I do, then the best way to know if you are fully ready for a relationship is if it has started. It will start when you are ready. If it has not yet started, something more needs to happen first.

On the other hand, we can always read on what we can do to get ourselves ready. if we follow the advice we get, things should move along more quickly.

Those are my beliefs :grin:

Babs

EyeAmEye

Can I ask you why it took you so long to realize that you liked her? Where you shy or just unsure about what you felt or about what she felt?

It's a little convoluted (that's an understatement...). I can sum it up basically by saying it was first me being very interested in someone else for quite a while, my misinterpretation of my reading (this is a long story and actually a very crucial part of how it all came together) and then various other obstacles. Add to it she was the very last person I would have assumed had feelings for me until she told me so (that actually was predicted in a reading I did 3 days prior to her telling me, too).

Be careful about listening to ''predictions''. I am saying this because a psychic predicted that a certain guy would come back in my life and it never happened... And what she said influenced my life a lot. I know that it can be difficult but try to keep your options open if it doesn't work out with her!

The reading was for myself and wasn't even meant to be predictive. In all honesty, I was brand spankin new to tarot and was doing readings for practice. It seemed so ridiculous at the time, but everything indicated has happened so far over the course of nearly 10 years at this point. It's almost at the end point "outcome" of the reading and every point has been spot on. We'll see the rest. I'm not particularly waiting on it or doing anything to influence it at this stage. Whatever happens happens.

Very true! We are all brainwash with movies and our culture but I agree that some people are more happy being alone (i.e. with their friends and family).

Well, I personally don't believe it's a matter of happiness necessarily. I believe unfortunately some people are meant to live a pleasant life, others not so much. Just the way things appear to be from my perspective. I don't think we have control over most of it. Some people just don't get the opportunities others do. I believe there is a purpose to all of it though. Be it karma or something else.

JylliM

Yes, it has. I wasn't even specifically asking about it, it was a general 'what will happen in the next (whatever the time frame was - 6 months, year, can't remember). What I do remember is that the cards said very clearly that I would meet my King of Cups. Funnily, this reading took place in the presence of my then love interest :). I remember him saying 'Well, it looks like everything's going to work out for you then!' Within a few months I was in a relationship with my now husband. We've been together fifteen years. And yes, he is a King of Cups type.