Astrological Lenormand; anybody got it?

Grizabella

I have the deck and it's beautiful. I don't use it very much, but have the intent to do so eventually.

Bernice

Le Fanu = I love you :)

Bee

Essjay

Bernice said:
Essjay THANKYOU :)

Counting pennies... hope it's still there next week. I never thought of amazon.de! I bet they have other decks there that I can't get here......... Many thanks :)

Bee

You're welcome! :)

Someone else in the oracles section mentioned this and I've been using it over the last couple of months - it's ever so quick to the uk.

Essjay

Le Fanu said:
Just made a great discovery! If you go to the far right hand side of the main page and click on "Hilfe" (guess what that means...), a page comes up titled "Information for English Speaking Customers", and you can navegate the whole site of German amazon as if it were amazon uk. Ordering, wish list, everything! Life will never be the same again. :)

Good grief - really?!

:)

It shows how poor my German is that I didn't even notice "Hilfe." You're right - this opens a whole new world of shopping for me.

Thank you Le Fanu!

cardlady22

astrological symbols??

Can anyone who has this deck (and its LWB) clarify a couple of the symbols in the upper right-hand corners?
Clouds- Neptune?
Birds- ??Sun and Mars combined
Cross- ??sickle; reversed Saturn or asteroid

I found the card scans at
http://www.lenormand.eu/meaning-lenormand-astrological.php

Thanks to those who suggested using the German version of Amazon! I had done that with the French to get my book on the Grand Jeu deck (54 cards).

Skydancer

Could someone please tell me the aproximate cost of these cards to the US from a country like the UK or Germany? I'm wondering what would be the current "best price."

All help appreciated!
Thanks ~
*S*

(I've become a Lenormand junkie) :bugeyed:

Trump Lloyd

Hi Skydancer! Shipping from Amazon.de is a flat fee of 14.00 euros regardless of how many items you order. And at checkout they subtract the EU tax (about 15%) if it's being shipped outside the EU.

I bought twelve items from them earlier in the month. Here's the breakdown:

Item (ISBN), Amazon.de price (after the VAT has been subtracted)• My bottom line price (includes pro-rated shipping fee + American Express's currency conversion fees)

Ansata Tarot (3-7787-7184-1) 11.76€ • $20.45
Baumtarot (3-9339-3931-3) 4.12€ • $8.06
Carl-W. Röhrig Tarot (3-8987-5855-9) 16.72€ • $27.33
Cosmic Tarot-Set (3-9086-4680-4) 9.25€ • $15.91
Lenormand [white owl] (3-8682-6702-6) 5.00€ • $9.40
Lenormand [red owl] (3-9050-2147-1) 5.00€ • $9.40
Lenormand [blue owl] (3-9050-1703-2) 5.00€ • $9.40
Lenormand Wahrsagekarten mit astrologischen Symbolen (ASIN:B000L21N3K) 10.67€ • $18.07
Mystisches Kipper (3-0381-9129-9) 5.88€ • $10.76
Wahrsagenmit Kartender Madame Lenormand (351706775X) 9.30€ • $15.98
Zigeuner Lenormand Orakelkarten (3-9050-1746-6) 8.40€ • $14.61
Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten (3-8987-5609-2) 5.84€ • $10.70

Delivery was about two weeks later. They messed up and forgot to ship the red owl Lenormand. I used their English contact help page to let them know and they responded in English that they will be sending it out for free.

There's lots of intriguing stuff in the Amazon.de marketplace but, so far, none of the sellers there will ship to the USA. :(

Skydancer

Hi "TL" - thank you so much for the list!!
Some of them I hadn't seen there - so will go looking again. :)

I'd like to get the White Owl - and the Astrological Lenormand. Oh - and the Mystisches Kipper.
Wish me luck!!

*S*

Trump Lloyd

Here's one I missed and would have ordered if I had known about it:

Leiding Wahrsagekarten: Aus der Tradition der Zigeuner-Karten (B000K4WLIA), EUR 12,70.

It's a modern rendering of the Gypsy Lenormand done by the same author (and perhaps artist?) and publisher as the Astrological Lenormand.

The White Owl was disappointing to me. I was hoping for something much more trippy. Perhaps we need a Holitzka Kipper. Or an Illuminated Kipper by Carol Herzer. Still, as a collector, it's nice to collect them all.

Sammie

Trump Lloyd said:
Leiding Wahrsagekarten: Aus der Tradition der Zigeuner-Karten (B000K4WLIA), EUR 12,70.

It's a modern rendering of the Gypsy Lenormand done by the same author (and perhaps artist?) and publisher as the Astrological Lenormand.

This is really a nice deck. I ordered it a while back from Amazon.de and am enjoying using it very much. I've posted several readings with it on my blog.

It has proved to be almost amazingly accurate for me.

The artwork is so nice, very soft and gentle and modern - rather than old fashioned.

Sammie