AT 2014 best deck vote, gathering the lists

gregory

There is a "Tarot de Marseille" in Gergory's list? Which Tarot de Marseille is it?
Kevin Meunier's Conver restoration, published by ADA. IT is GORGEOUS. I posted a thread a while ago....

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=226318

I see his sister, Prudence-Merenwen, posted a thread, too.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=180113 - it was initially shown as gamecrafter- but I got a stunning set - DEFINITELY not gamecrafter standard - from Gibert Jeune in Paris. They do take on line orders... Kevin himself is in that thread, and has said it is now with ADA.

Richard

Thanks, Gregory. I need that Meunier TdM, but it works out to about $40 US at the UK Amazon. 'Twill have to wait until I recover from my 2014 property tax, which is due next week.

ETA. Just checked the Canadian Amazon, and I can get it for under $30 US there (favorable exchange rate). They're out of stock temporarily, but I ordered anyway.

rylla

There are a few decks on Etsy (like the Efflorescent). Not sure of their year of publication.

gregory

There are a few decks on Etsy (like the Efflorescent). Not sure of their year of publication.
I listed all the etsy ones I own. Efflorescent was 2012.

But as I said - there are so many there and on TGC that this is becoming almost impossible to manage ! I know you listed a few etsy ones last year that I didn't have, When is/was Dame Darcy's Mermaids ? I don't have it so have no idea.... I think Beth Seilonen had some out this year - again, I just don't know.

Maybe the only way will be to say not self published any more - and that to include TGC?

Rosewater

Maybe the only way will be to say not self published any more - and that to include TGC?

Maybe divide the AT poll between commercially published decks (easy to acquire and cheaper) and self-published (often limited editions and expensive)? Just a suggestion.

Laura Borealis

When is/was Dame Darcy's Mermaids ? I don't have it so have no idea....

It appears to be from 2012, going by the dates on the cards in the photos on Etsy.

Annabelle

The Emily Dickinson tarot is from 2014, I believe (my copy has no date information printed with it, but from what I find on the web, it was definitely a 2014 release).

Annabelle

Apologies if this one has been listed already, but the Twin Peaks tarot was also a 2014 release (Etsy). Marvelous deck!

Marie-Bernard

I wish we could do weighted choices. Say you have 10 points to give, then you can give one point each to ten decks, ten to one deck, or five, three, and two, etc. Probably too hard for Solandia and Team Tarot (aka the Ae Team) but a woman can dream. :)

rylla

I wish we could do weighted choices. Say you have 10 points to give, then you can give one point each to ten decks, ten to one deck, or five, three, and two, etc. Probably too hard for Solandia and Team Tarot (aka the Ae Team) but a woman can dream. :)

I'd like that too! It would give a much more accurate result! (a more realistic one in terms of decks' popularity!)