AT 2014 best deck vote, gathering the lists

gregory

I'm not sure the Prisma Visions should be on the 2014 list since the artist had printing issues and hasn't yet mailed out the decks.... right?? :) At least, I haven't gotten mine yet...
This is true. I think the last news was that it would be shipping in January.

EarthAngel2911

This is true. I think the last news was that it would be shipping in January.

That's what I heard as well. I just have a feeling it's going to be a beautiful deck, but I can't vote for it if I haven't seen it. :) And I don't want it to miss its chance. ;-)

MagsStardustBlack

Fairy Lights Tarot by Lucia Mattioli and Lo Scarabeo :)

rylla

I'm not sure the Prisma Visions should be on the 2014 list since the artist had printing issues and hasn't yet mailed out the decks.... right?? :) At least, I haven't gotten mine yet...

In my view, until a deck is not printed is just an image on the net (from the customer point of view). It's like the difference between being pregnant with a child or actually giving birth [am I talking nonsense again? it's just one of those days...] I'd consider a deck of 2014 only if it is published in 2014. Those who backed the Symbolist tarot were told over and over again that the deck was going to be printed. It never did.

GlitterNova

I agree with the idea of splitting up the list/voting between self-published decks and, uh.. publisher-published decks (what's the actual term for that? I forget). I know that probably wouldn't be possible to implement for the 2014 voting, but I think it would be an interesting thing to consider for the future.

rylla

Was the The Gryphon Tarot (c) Bailiwick 2011-2014 published? I could not find (or missed) this info on the net.

desertrat

I listed all the etsy ones I own. Efflorescent was 2012.

But as I said - there are so many there and on TGC that this is becoming almost impossible to manage ! I know you listed a few etsy ones last year that I didn't have, When is/was Dame Darcy's Mermaids ? I don't have it so have no idea.... I think Beth Seilonen had some out this year - again, I just don't know.

Maybe the only way will be to say not self published any more - and that to include TGC?

Beth had the Tree Women Tarot this year.

If we do not include GameCrafter decks, then Lynyrd Narcisso's new decks would not be included. That feels wrong to me. :(

gregory

Was the The Gryphon Tarot (c) Bailiwick 2011-2014 published? I could not find (or missed) this info on the net.
I'd never heard of it - but now I quote from the artist's (?) website:

When completed the deck will contain 78 full color cards and will be available for purchase.

I assume it still isn't out ?