Sophie

Oh, how wonderful! I'm in :)

Cape Town, South Africa.

Tk2dsky

sign me up
Southrn California, USA

Ericka

Deacon76

Wow, wasn't sure if I'd be able to jump aboard or not. But I'd love to give this a go! Count me in.

Downingtown, Pennsylvania, USA

.traveller.

Raises hand tenatively :)

USA
Grand Junction, Colorado

dangerdork

I'd love to be part of this.

Worthington, Ohio USA

gregory

I'm in - with the proviso that if my eternal travels risk messing it up for others, I will drop out at that point.... ! (I believe Daizdy is having a reserve list this time ? :D)

Sophie

gregory said:
I'm in - with the proviso that if my eternal travels risk messing it up for others, I will drop out at that point.... ! (I believe Daizdy is having a reserve list this time ? :D)
I should say the same - but these days I'm usually organised enough to know where I am going to be 2-3 weeks ahead of time, and as long as it's a place with a working post office...

I'll be in Europe from early August to early Nov. and then back in SA. That should be OK for the deck. If and when I move from Cape Town, if it's getting close to my slot, I'll let Daizdy know. It's likely to be somewhere else in SA, so not to worry.

firecatpickles

I think a waiting list would be in good order. Don't think we should have a problem at all getting at least 78 people this time.

Come on folks, sign up!

Daizdy

So far 44 people have signed up.

27 - US
2 - CN
3 - India, S Africa
7 - UK
1 - Europe
4 - Australia

34 spots left! :)