AT Traveling Member Deck II ~ Sign-up

Chronata

Count me in too, please! ( Wisconsin, US)

I loved this experience the last time!

Bat Chicken

Aren't there a couple of Canadians?

Daizdy

Whoops, there's one...you!

Edited to add: Ohhh yes, I see now...there's two of you

Bat Chicken

:) - 2 Canadians - Jackdaw is one too!

jmd

You place US and Canada, both in the North American continent, separately, and put TOGETHER India and South Africa, which are located in two separate continents further away from each other than the US and Europe???

ps - looking at a standard world map may help ;)

Daizdy

jmd said:
You place US and Canada, both in the North American continent, separately, and put TOGETHER India and South Africa, which are located in two separate continents further away from each other than the US and Europe???

ps - looking at a standard world map may help ;)
I haven't put anything together yet. I'm just taking names at the moment. I have several maps that I used the first time around. Nothing is organized yet, I'm just taking names and letting everyone know what we've got so far. :)

blackstormhawk

There are some online mapping tools, like frappr that might make your task easier to conceptualize ...

gregory

jmd said:
Trust me, jmd; if you had met Canada Post you would understand why they are and must remain extremely separate mailwise..... :bugeyed:

But I'm not worried - Daizdy sorted everyone very well last time, and it all worked brilliantly, excpet for certain people :| going on holiday right as someone else had to get it back briefly for failing to sign a card :D And Daizdy sorted that too, on the hop.

She's just effectively taking notes at the moment, for goodness' sake..... she doesn't need to/cannot set up the final route yet. And when she does, she will, and it will work.

PS - if I were her, I would put India and RSA together in terms of when; countries with very few signatories seem to me to make a good kind of bloc.

jmd

I do think that India and South Africa are probably left separate depending on direction of travels, and of course Canada and the USA, given they have the largest number of addressees, are also best kept apart (even if the postal services were one)... but that's a minor point that can (and trust will) be sorted by Daizdy when the time comes.

I just thought it a great opportunity to post a link to a TRUE map of the world - obviously my link and the implied sense of humour from looking at the link was either overlooked or become too common :)

la-luna

jmd said:
I just thought it a great opportunity to post a link to a TRUE map of the world - obviously my link and the implied sense of humour from looking at the link was either overlooked or become too common :)

It might perhaps be nice with possibility of looking at the journey already done by the deck and location where it is now