ATC AT *majors only* Completed Deck Discussion and Viewing

DraagonStorm

:party: The Deck is completed! All have received their copies! And now the Gallery is Open. :party:

Come in and view the work of the worldwide AT's renown artists and their awe inspiring work! :smoker:

Here is a list of the cards and their creators: :royal:

0 - The Fool - starrystarrynight
I - The Magician - Chronata
II - The High Priestess - DraagonStorm -ook
III - The Empress - Tk2dsky
IV - The Emperor - QueenofPentacles
V - The Hierophant - rebecca-smiles
VI - The Lovers - blackroseivy (formerly danubhe)
VII - The Chariot - Langustl
VIII - Strength - HudsonGray
IX - The Hermit - Tk2dsky
X - Wheel of Fortune - Gayla
XI - Justice - April
XII - The Hanged Man - valeria
XIII - Death - Bat Chicken - ook
XIV - Temperance - QueenofPentacles
XV - The Devil - Eraserqueen -ook
XVI - The Tower - MrsOnePotato
XVII - The Star - OnePotato
XVIII - The Moon - DraagonStorm -ook
XIX - The Sun - blackroseivy (formerly danubhe
XX - Judgement - Euripides
XXI - The World - valeria

Attached are two images which includes all of the cards. The images where provided by OnePotato (The Star)

Bright Blessings
DraagonStorm

* ook = Orphalese OK'd for card

Attachments

• ATatc1.jpg
    ATatc1.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 309
  • ATatc2s.jpg
    ATatc2s.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 276

MrsOnePotato

The gallery is open..woo hoo!

:party:
Where shall we begin? It would be great to hear from the creators...tell us about your card, and your creative process!

As I mentioned in the other thread, one of my favorite details is the little firefly, lighting up The Hermit's lamp.

I also really enjoy the symbolism worked into the collage for The Hierophant. Rebecca-smiles....please tell us about it!

MrsOnePotato

euripides

Death is usually my least favorite card but I love this one, Bat Chicken - absolutely stunning. Such a simple, powerful composition, and again the symbolism is uncluttered but deep. Love it.

I love April's Justice card - its so fun and an interesting twist on the card.

Valeria's Hanging Man - I love the runes in the river and you've handled the figure well.

Mrs One Potato - your Star is so pretty, I love it. Love the Tower too.

Langustl's Chariot is one of my favorites - I normally wouldn't be attracted to something so bright but somehow it grabs me! Another card that puts a fun twist on a card.

I enjoy all the cards very much. I think everyone has expressed something of themselves while creating readable cards.

best
Euri

MrsOnePotato

euripides said:
Mrs One Potato - your Star is so pretty, I love it. Love the Tower too.

Actually, euripides, I did only the Tower card. (Mr) OnePotato did the Star. He did let me borrow his watercolors for the project though...

Has anyone noticed the surprise hidden in the Star card? (I'm not tellling what it is.... ;)

MrsOnePotato

euripides

do I see letters?

jackdaw*

They are all fantastic - and so varied :) My favourite is valeria's Hanging Man; I like runes on a Hanged Man card.

Elven

OMG!! They are absolutely great!!! What a fabulous collaboration of work!! I love the Chariot! The colors are wonderful! .. and Chronatas Magician - the energy from the card is all action! Great job everyone!!!

... one problem though - I only got to see the first lot of pics as it is saying invalid link to the second ones :( ... just thought I'd mention it maybe its my computer ... maybe the link ...

Take a bow everyone!! Its looks amazing!!! *applause!!!*

Blessings Elven x

DraagonStorm

Elven

I was updating the second linked picture, since the first was a bit fuzzy... You probably hit it just after I deleted the old one and uploaded the new one. Try it again.

DraagonStorm

Elven

Thanks DraagonStorm :)

Off to the link now!

Blessings x

Mimers

WOW! What a great deck. They are all awesome. I don't know if I could pick a favorite. I liked the Chariot a lot and this version of the Empress is so modern. I really love this. Great job everyone!