ATC AT ***Majors Only*** Deck Project

DraagonStorm

euri

I didn't get a digital version from everyone, only from those who I printed the cards for.

BB
DraagonStorm

euripides

oh, sorry. (shouldn't be dobbing you in for extra work anyhow! Like, you've done more than enough).

Does everyone have their own digital copy of their artwork? I'd be happy to co-ordinate digitally archiving it for everone, but also all participants would have to be happy with people producing multiple copies of their card for personal use.

starrystarrynight

euripides said:
...but also all participants would have to be happy with people producing multiple copies of their card for personal use.
The artwork is so stunning--every single piece!--that I think it would be a shame not to share it with the forum. If anyone wanted to copy and use mine for personal use, I would have no problem with that.

But you guys did such wonderful work (I am still in awe) that I want everyone else to see it and enjoy it as much as I am enjoying it.

I'm pretty sure I kept a digital copy or could reproduce it (since my original was larger and had to be scanned down, anyway.)

jackdaw*

*SQUEAL*

It's here! It's here! It'shereit'shereit'shere!

Oh wow! I am thrilled to little bits! Awesome work, everyone!

And thank you, DraagonStorm, for the excellent organization!

Bat Chicken

So is that everyone, yet??

DraagonStorm

I've put *(s) by the people who have responded that they have received their decks.

Without astericks are:

danubhe: Who said she would be out of town.....

Tk2dsky: Who last asked if looking menacingly at the postman would make it come any faster

and

April

So that we're we are for now.

BB
DraagonStorm

April

Sorry, I haven't had much time to post today, but I did get them last night. And I will tell a big long story about how much I love them later. Please, don't die from anticipation - I almost died anticipating the mail (I'm still waiting for another deck that was sent the same day).

Unfortunately I never had a digital copy of my card, and I no longer have the original. I suppose if everyone really wants to put the deck online someone is welcome to scan my card. But I'm torn, because I'm feeling a little bit elitist and don't want anyone else to be able to jack the deck. I'm sure I'll get over it.

In conclusion - Best. Deck. Ever. And thank you very much, DraagonStorm. I know how hard it is to organize artists and Taroists. I feel very priveleged to have been included in this project.

Peace,
April

HudsonGray

I don't have a digital version but I do have my original. I've got no problems with having the card scanned for the deck for others to see &/or use.

Tk2dsky

I got mine and it is wonderful! Luckily I didn't scare the postman away with my menacing looks :). It's amazing how well the cards seem to fit together even though they are so different.

Eraserqueen

I am so very pleased with every card I've gotten, they are all beautiful, and I'm proud to be associated with all you fine artists!

If anyone is interested in doing a one card-for one card, for original hand drawn (or original college; whatever media you use!) trade with me, let me know! I made the Devil card, but I can also make any card from the deck you like :D

I've traded ATC's a great deal with Chronata, she can vouch for me :D

PM me if you want to trade :)

And THANK YOU Dragonsstorm for pulling this whole thing off! You're tops! :D