Best Faery Decks

Faery Decks You Own and Use

• Total voters

WolfyJames

I voted for the Fey Tarot which is a beautiful tarot. I recently got the Secret Forest Tarot with faeries in it and I also often use The Fairy Pack by Claire Nahmad. Of all the faery oracles I've seen, The Fairy Pack is the only that really pleases me.

Genna

I love the Fey Tarot too. Sometimes it´s my favourite Tarot deck.

sagewriter

I'm a Faeries oracle girl! My friend had it, and I fell in love with it on sight! I'd love to find another great faery tarot/oracle, but i just don't seem drawn to any of the others mentioned, which is odd!

NightWing

Picking Favourites

Not odd at all! We all have our favourites. And we are each drawn to different things, and in different ways. You happen to be attracted to one specific deck, or, one specific deck is attracted to you. "The way of the Fey".

greenbeans

not another froud fan!

I voted for the Froud deck...I'd like another faery deck and the faery ring oracle or the fey stand out...yet i hesitate...I think I have such an intimate link to the Froud deck, that I can't imagine being as close to another deck...I haven't yet found an artist who depicts faery as wisely as froud.

raeanne

Hi all,
I have the following:
Faeries Oracle
Fairy Ring Oracle
Forest Folklore Tarot

Of the three I have, I voted for Froud's Faeries Oracle.

Dwaas

Another vote for the Fey!
Traded Frouds Faeries as I was highly disappointed. Beautiful deck but even my phonebook told me more about anything...
Praise the Fey! :)

Blessings

Satori

Tarot of the Secret Forest!!!! I think this is the sleeper deck of the year. I love this deck and have so many powerful readings with it. What I love about it is that the entire forest is shown and the cycles of life and death...insects, faeries, birds, trees, you name it....

Great deck.

I've been using for my readings at the bookstore and the people who get read with it are astounded by the readings they get. It is a must see for Faery fans. It isn't exclusively faeries, but more an overview um underview of the forest and what lives there. I love it.

Fulgour

any ideas?

There is a "Fairy" deck I only have seen once or twice...
and I can't remember the name. I look for it everywhere.

It's very simply drawn, with solid colours and imaginative
images~ the best I can do is hope to find it someday. :(

Edited to add: I found it! (Thanks to Elven :))

Wisdom of The Elves & Fairies by Gayan Sylvie Winter
AGMuller ISBN 3-905219-84-0

FaeryGodmother

Elf, that IS a gorgeous deck! I will have to keep my eye out for that.

It has been very interesting seeing the responses to this. :D What better way for me to find even more faery decks to my collection. :D

Fulgour, I'm sorry but I personally haven't seen what you are looking for, hopefully someone will come along soon who wil know it. :)