Blessing a house with sea salt

Michelle

Hello Friends,
Is anyone here familiar with the ritual/process used to Bless a house with sea salt?

I have been having very "odd" feelings the last week or so, and after talking with a friend who is clairvoyant - I feel my home needs to be cleansed or blessed. I generally use sage, however I feel it is not quite strong enough at this time. I remember reading somewhere that salt can be used, I just can't remember where I read it.

Thank you.
Love and Light,
Michelle

goldie

Hi Michelle, you really do not need sea salt , any kind of salt mixed with cool water and sprinkled in the house will remove negative energies....Also try an incense of myrrh or benzoine, Actually salt mixed with water is the basics for holy water.......good luck

goldie

Hi Michelle, you really do not need sea salt , any kind of salt mixed with cool water and sprinkled in the house will remove negative energies....Also try an incense of myrrh or benzoine, Actually salt mixed with water is the basics for holy water.......good luck

amyel

Hi Michelle,

Funny, I have made two posts recently about cleansing a house & the problems of a house that doesn't like what I am doing to it/in it (I;m not 100% sure which).

There were lots of good suggestions under the "Cleansing a house spiritually" thread, including a more detailed one from Goldie taht you might want to check out. Try setting the "View posts" to 7 or 14 days back.

jade

i'll give it a bump for you

the moderator chick

Michelle

Thank you all for your insight !!

Jade -Thanks for the *bump*. (Smile)
I read the other thread - it's very informative.

Have a great day.
Love and Light,
Michelle