Branching out into Oracle-?-

ana luisa

I did the opposite of what you did. I started out reading with an oracle and then, turned to Tarot. Being mostly intuitive, I find myself sometimes reading the Tarot as an oracle! I rely mostly on feelings that the images bring.Now, answering your question, it doesn´t have to be easier or more difficult to read with an oracle. It is really a personal thing. The "language' they communicate through may vary a bit.

intothemusic

i feel oracle cards are more accurate for long term future predictions...

MysticalMoose

I started out with Tarot ( Rider-Waite) almost 20 years ago ....when I was 14 & only started using Oracles a few years ago but I do love them!!!! :D I have built up quite a collection now ~ in fact am thinking of getting a bigger bookcase! :D Madame Endoras Cards are great, they get right down to the nitty gritty no fussing or fluffing round the issue, they are one of my favourites. The Fairy Ring is probably my No1 Oracle the 1st reading I did blew my mind it was totally on the button & was completely "in my face" with what it said...Frouds Faeries are pretty much the same & getting to know those little guys is such fun!!! I have most of the Doreen Virtue Decks & they are very pretty but to be honest the book definitions are a little Fluffy & Saccharin for my tastes so I tend not to read them at all now cus they put me off the deck! :D My Favourite deck of hers is the Magical Unicorns for when Im feeling "fluffy!" lol :D

Whitestar

Yes, I've read in some discussions here that the Madame Endora deck can be quite blunt! Maybe I'll need to get 2 then, Endora and something more...nurturing. I've been eyeing one of Doreen Virtue's angel decks!