camoin method-Example for analysis- Yaraluna#1

Paul

Paul said:
. Or, it could be repeating an idea from the card before it or after it.
;)

For example, one reading I did was about whether a trip was a good solution. On the solution row it so happened that side-by-side were X-La Roue and VII-Le Chariot, the wheel repeats. So, we don't consider each card separately as having any profound textbook meaning, the wheels are repeating, this is the simple answer.

So, when all of those cards get out on the table, with practice, you will start to see groupings or pairs or ideas combined, and it won't be this mass of 1-by-1 cards to interpret.

yaraluna

Paul said:
I'm with Lee, yaraluna!

Fear not. I know just how you feel. When I started the method, the larger readings were seemingly impossible.

i think it was b/c i had already "read" the darn thing that i got discombobulated (nice word he? :D) about having more cards than i previously read and having to add those as well again..

Come on girl, get back in the ring and finish those gazes!
;)

GIRL? hmmmm.... :bugeyed:

I will do it again later tonight as i just got back from work. thank you for the encouragement monsieur.

yara

Paul

yaraluna said:
GIRL? hmmmm.... :bugeyed:

I will do it again later tonight as i just got back from work. thank you for the encouragement monsieur.

yara

Sorry, I offended. I meant it as a casual figure of speech, to be humorous, encouraging, and I daresay "affectionate". But, I did not intend to patronize. Sorry, again. (Sent you an email.) Dumb way to put what I meant to impart, which was comraderie and encouragement.

yaraluna

Paul said:
Sorry, I offended. I meant it as a casual figure of speech, to be humorous, encouraging, and I daresay "affectionate". But, I did not intend to patronize. Sorry, again. (Sent you an email.) Dumb way to put what I meant to impart, which was comraderie and encouragement.

pas d' problem mon ami.

Paul

Yaraluna -- Did you want to complete the spread, or perhaps reshuffle and begin again?