christmas goodies exchange

sunflowr

am I too late?

edit: ahh darn I guess it is. :( Man, we're still 2 weeks before thanksgiving! Ahh well. I wish I had noticed this thread a little sooner. My bad.

Kimberly

Ah, by what date did we have to ship? I have stuff coming in the mail, that I need to put in the package (so obviously I can't ship yet).

I'm just hoping that I'm not sending mine too late if I send it say, next week or the week after? :(

Eco74

As far as I've understood it, shipping should be done so that the package does not get caught up in the christmas rush and risk getting delayed past christmas or lost in the masses and heaps..

I'm aiming to get mine sent off so it arrives a couple of weeks or so before the actual holiday, and from that, deduce whatever time necessary for dispatch according to post office predictions.

Guiding Cauldron

hi all!

TO Kimmee:

dont worry the shipping out of boxes is just a giudeline if you wanted it to arrive to its destination before xmas, the early birdies are more than likely shipping overseas, so to avoid postal rush some are trying to get theirs out. No worries though, ship yours when you can and when you feel comfortable haveing gathered all your bits :) Most important its a fun thing so dont get stressed! lol

TO CAT: :

I can't believe you Germans get all your goodies out so bloody early! lol oh by the way i tried to send you a PM but your box is full I have a question to ask is all. Can u get a hold of me plz ty :)

Sun: I sent you a PM :)

catlin

Hi there, sunshineluvr,
Cleared my post box a bit and sent you a PM.

"The early bird catches the worm" this is why I sent out stuff - no, honestly, with that many post offices closed down in Germany and the funny opening hours I try to avoid postal rush hours and as I have to send out pretty much stuff recently I thought why not include the Xmas goody, too.

Guiding Cauldron

oh goodies are being gathered!

I can't wait to send this box to my xmas person!! I hope they like it as much as I'm haveing fun getting it together!! Now all I have to do is wait for the fabric I ordered and make some lil goodies Next week :) Rubbing hands together in anticipation!! Oh the weather outside is frightfull but makeing goodies is so delightful! Cheers all :)

Valerieb66

I guess sending a package within the US (or for that matter any country) - three/two weeks before x-mas is fine.

International shipments REALLY* do need more time. I know here in Oman, but also when i lived in Dubai it took a month for something to arive because of local customs..(the took twoo weeks!) (ahh very irritating, since i always had to wait a LONG time for my ordered tarot/oracle decks when i ordered them from US)

rash212

Hi

Hi Everybody,
I do see everyone collecting stuff and some have already parceled.. wow... thats quick... well even i am nearly on the verge of posting:)... this is so much fun.. there is double excitment in this.. the first being the surprise gift that is on the way for each one of us and the second being the elation of someone recieving the goodies that we have collected for some unkown person.. i'm enjoying the mystic about this kind of thing:)
rash

Rowanne

Am I to late to sign up for this?? - Sounds like a great idea and I love Xmas so much!

Let me know as I have lots of little goodies ready to go and I make handmade stockings too!!

Love & Blessings

Rowanne xx

Guiding Cauldron

No problem!

Rowanne your more than welcome to join in. Already have you paired up as well. :) Cheers!