Ciro Marchetti Decks - questions for owners

Aerin

cirom said:
I've continued toying with this idea of redoing the Gilded.

That would be seriously amazing.

Please do.

I have a soft spot for the Gilded, and the reworked images you have just shown have amazing impact and more "soul" than the originals.

cirom

still playing around... trying to get a balance between the feel of the original but with a better execution...

Attachments

• gilded 2 SWORDS comparison.jpg
    gilded 2 SWORDS comparison.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 146

GryffinSong

Beautiful, Ciro! I LOVE the wings over her eyes, as if at any moment the bird might flick a feather and reveal the answer she seeks!!!

Lee

To me, the wings might also suggest that if one closes one's eyes and looks within, it can free the mind to soar.

Aerin

I would happily sponsor a card in advance to support getting the deck done :D...

Love the wings, what Lee said...

Alta

Good thought Lee! I find these wonderful Ciro, though I understand that re-doing 78 cards has to be almost as much work as starting from scratch. But if you can do it, I would love to have one..

Mellaenn

Awesome, Ciro. I'm the proud owner of each of your decks but Gilded has been a go-to reading deck for me for many years. I would LOVE to see a Gilded enhanced with your current level of skill and tarot knowledge.

Stormdancer

Dude!!! Please stop dithering and just DO IT!!!

I have the patience of a gnat.:D

Cocobird55

I love how you are re-creating these cards -- beautiful! I hope you do the whole deck.

Morwenna

Oh heavens, another one for the wish list?!?!?! Ciro, that re-do is flippin' gorgeous!! Yes, I would want the New Gilded (and I haven't even ordered the ToD yet, shame on me!), but I don't think I'd be in favor of a larger size; the current size is just fine. But I still wouldn't trade in the old for the new!

You would have a regular tuck box for the deck, though, wouldn't you? Not that big monstrosity that Llewellyn used? Or a chest-type box, or something? The point is having a box that's the same size as the deck, even if you have to put the whole thing into a larger box to accommodate a book. But even such an extra box wouldn't have to be Large!