Clow/Sakura Card divination.

EtherialShaman

Help

I have my Clow cards deck... It is very cute and somewhat mysterious because of the images and card names... I want to study more so pleaseeee continue the other card meaning thank you ^_^

Satori

For those interested in studying the Clow, please join us in Study Groups. I just put up a thread titled: Clow Cards Exercise #1

We will do a three part exercise looking at our favorite and least favorite Clow card. Please join us! The more the merrier!

See you there!

bako_neko_tokyo

ccs tarot study group

'For those interested in studying the Clow, please join us in Study Groups. I just put up a thread titled: Clow Cards Exercise #1

We will do a three part exercise looking at our favorite and least favorite Clow card. Please join us! The more the merrier!

See you there!'

i'll join i really want to know what the cards in my clowbook mean

redridinghood

Having just finished reading this, I am mildly paniced. I have a Tarot deck which I got for my birthday last year. I have rarely used them due to being scared of what may happen.
Since moving to my new house I have witnessed 'spooky' things. E.G I used to see while in bed figures moving around in my room and footsteps outside my door, I would also wake up covered in scratches and bruises. i would also find glass, sewing needles and scissors inside my bed. I do not sleepwalk.

Having read the 'Charlie' story I am beginning to think of getting rid of my cards, and my clow cards which I am waiting to be delivered to me. If I use these clow cards will I be followed by spirits. This sounds a complete No0b thing to say but I worry ALOT about these things. And what has been typed in here has me worried again. How do I avoid summoning 'Charlies', would I be safe just doing readings for myself like what is described in the beginning of this thread and other readings with my tarot deck like the mirror spread and the celtic cross readings.

If you want to email me I am at [email address removed by moderator]

tardisrosedalek

More

Will there be any more translations of the manual?

EarthBoundWish

Hi there! I'd like to inform everyone here who's interested... I have a copy of the Clow Card Fortune Telling Book, and I am in the midst of translating it. :D
You can find the translations on my blog (it makes it so much easier to update @__@): [website removed by moderator]

Please click on the Clow Card category on the right for easier sorting/reading. (>^.^)>

I haven't gotten as far as the original translator of this post has, technically, but I'm translating the entire book. ^^ Once I'm done translating, it'll be available for download as a .doc or .docx file. I'm even going to be uploading my transcribed Japanese version so that anyone who's interested in seeing/reading the original can download it. :) This book was last published in 2000, so it's a miracle that I even got my hands on it!

Oracle

Please

Please continue the translation! I love my clow cards and want to get some more views on them! =D xXx

EarthBoundWish

The translation continues to move forward, I'm already almost halfway done with the 2nd group of the Clow Cards, and after that I will be translating the fortune telling methods (aka card spreads), complete with images. Then I'll move back to translating the other half of the meanings, and we'll be all done! :D

I like Lester's idea of making video tutorials--it would make things a lot easier for people who learn best by watching. I might make some if enough people were interested.

Satori

Wow, didn't know you were translating the book. Yes! I am interested! Thanks so much for your effort!!!!!