Clow/Sakura Card divination.

Satori

Just read through some of the translations and I am so impressed with what you are doing! Hats off to EarthBoundWish. I'm gonna write to a friend who has used the Clow for years to let her know what you are up to. Great stuff and can't wait to see more!

kwesifriends

I first found the forum when I search about the meaning of clow card last year but I'm not yet fun of tarot. But when I read some information about the tarot in the book and in the forum. I decided to buy a trot card thats why I want to learn tarot. My clow card is still here and the boook is in Japanese style and I can't understand so I stop using it. thanks to the forum I know some meaning of the cards.

Satori

redridinghood said:
Having just finished reading this, I am mildly paniced. I have a Tarot deck which I got for my birthday last year. I have rarely used them due to being scared of what may happen.
Since moving to my new house I have witnessed 'spooky' things. E.G I used to see while in bed figures moving around in my room and footsteps outside my door, I would also wake up covered in scratches and bruises. i would also find glass, sewing needles and scissors inside my bed. I do not sleepwalk.

Having read the 'Charlie' story I am beginning to think of getting rid of my cards, and my clow cards which I am waiting to be delivered to me. If I use these clow cards will I be followed by spirits. This sounds a complete No0b thing to say but I worry ALOT about these things. And what has been typed in here has me worried again. How do I avoid summoning 'Charlies', would I be safe just doing readings for myself like what is described in the beginning of this thread and other readings with my tarot deck like the mirror spread and the celtic cross readings.

If you want to email me I am at [email address removed by moderator]

Ummmm....don't be panicked.
I don't think I know what you mean by Charlie's, but if you think it is a spirit attachment thing, just surround yourself with white light. Don't fall prey to superstitions and grandiose thinking about things following you. You are smarter than that, right?

EarthBoundWish

Satori said:
Ummmm....don't be panicked.
I don't think I know what you mean by Charlie's, but if you think it is a spirit attachment thing, just surround yourself with white light. Don't fall prey to superstitions and grandiose thinking about things following you. You are smarter than that, right?

I think she is referring to the Charlie story Brion posted earlier in this topic. Creeped the heck out of me, but he was probably exaggerating just a bit.

Anyways! I wanted to pop on to inform anyone that wanted a deluxe set of Clow Cards published by Kodansha that there's one on eBay for about $80. (Link)
I got mine for about $200 a few years back, and this version's really hard to find. This version's cards are nice and thick, and smooth to the touch (beautiful coloring too). Just wanted to give a heads up while they're still there. :)

EarthBoundWish

Not trying to necro this thread (I'm not sure about the policies on that here, and I really didn't want to make a *new* thread about this), but the translation of the Clow Card Fortune Book is finished. To anyone interested, you can find all the information you'll need on my website (including videos of the shuffling method and the spreads), and also a .pdf file of the book that you can print out.

The link is [website removed by moderator] . I hope everyone enjoys! :D

Roxie

I too am trying to necro this thread. lol.

But I was finally able to locate a set and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I'm getting the Bandai American version with the book/case. I watched Cardcaptor Sakura religiously (and read the manga) when it was on TV.

The Bandai version doesn't have meanings so I get the pleasure of creating my own (yay!).

Does anyone still use their deck on a regular basis?

Chronata

I found the link to the website in your profile, EarthBoundWish...

and wow...I must say that I am really impressed! Lots of nifty information and fun things to be found there!

I still use mine often, and now I have some great extra ideas and concepts to add to my readings.

Thank you!

mysticblue

clowcards

its nice using them....i have 2 decks...and it's not that easy to use them...often they give me vague reading...but they do work...

vanity

Totally just received my Kodansha version today! It's all perfectly new, the cardstock and color is MUCH nicer than Bandai's version. If anyone could buy the deluxe set, I encourage them to do so.
I have another deluxe set coming next month (must've spent about $380 total on both decks) just in case something happens to one or the other. :3

I'm very excited to get learning with these cards. I created my own a few years back and they always gave the most accurate readings.