Crystal Study Group: Green Chrysoprase

DownwardSpiral

LOL Lotus and wildchilde...the study group wasn't even my idea. : ) I was just a willing guina pig : ) I have a few crystals that I have no idea what to expect as I've never worked with them....so what better way to get to know them?
So post away....I think Lotus has quite a few as well.

Padma

LOL Lotus and wildchilde...the study group wasn't even my idea. : ) I was just a willing guina pig : ) I have a few crystals that I have no idea what to expect as I've never worked with them....so what better way to get to know them?
So post away....I think Lotus has quite a few as well.

No, but you were first to get on board, really! :) And your posts were SO fascinating, well, I had to try to see if I could get the same sort of results! lol...

As to my collection - it should keep me busy here all summer! *wink*

autumn star

I am so happy that you have joined up - maybe now Autumn Star will be encouraged to jump in and start a thread, as well :) Yay! Not only are we healing ourselves and learning how to use crystal energy, we are sharing to the benefit of others. What could be better than that? :D Ha - DownwardS, you are having a positive and cascading effect for the better, for everyone, in return for your willingness to begin this :angel:

I will jump in when I can :) I used to use crystals alot, but got busy and then stopped for a while. So, this study group is a good incentive to get back into it.

Back to the topic - I generally find chrysoprase to be a pretty optimistic stone, there was a time when I felt really nervous and anxious about things going on in my life and I would wear it everyday. I think it helped me to look at things more positively while helping me to feel calm and centred at the same time.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences with this stone, it's really interesting to see how other people find it. So, thanks for the threads and for sharing :)

Padma

I will jump in when I can :) I used to use crystals alot, but got busy and then stopped for a while. So, this study group is a good incentive to get back into it.

Back to the topic - I generally find chrysoprase to be a pretty optimistic stone, there was a time when I felt really nervous and anxious about things going on in my life and I would wear it everyday. I think it helped me to look at things more positively while helping me to feel calm and centred at the same time.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences with this stone, it's really interesting to see how other people find it. So, thanks for the threads and for sharing :)

Myself, I find the stone very soothing to look at - my eye is always caught by the green of my friend's ring. When WildChilde has finished recording his/her adventures with it, I will get some, I think...