Crystal Study Group: Tigers Eye

Padma

Hang in there - when the time IS right, everything will click like the "tumblers on a lock" - you had that image and then an explanation of it already lol! I really believe your gut is steering you right, so hang in there and wait and see. if you have to leap at the very last minute, like The Fool, you will be caught - you won't get hurt, there will be a place to jump to...

I think the most important thing, at this point, is to have faith in *yourself* :) you already know you have a cat-like ability to survive whatever befalls you...so believe in that, if nothing else!

DownwardSpiral

signs hitting hard today.....

I've been carrying my tigers eye in my pocket everyday and putting it in my pillowcase every night. Last night after I put it in my pillowcase I asked my "team" for help. And I told them I had no idea what I'm supposed to be asking for help for. All of a sudden I could smell cigarette smoke. LOL I opened the window to see if it was coming from outside. Nope. So someone wanted me to know they were with me. I've also seen that little dark ball near the floor a few times....so now know it's not a mouse.

The first thing I noticed was a sign that said "Flowers and Gifts" and it had flashing lights around it. (this had 2 red rosebuds) As this seemed to be a theme....on a magazine was this....Roseanne in the Rose Garden. I noticed the wallpaper in a building I've been walking into since last Oct. is flowers. Then I picked up 3 letters and the sender drew 3 flowers on each one. Red in the center and yellow was the flowers color. And then there was a Nature Magazine and on the cover it said "Second Chance for the Planet". In the background everything had burned away. In the front was a person planting a seedling. As if that isn't enough on the way home this caught my eye (I almost missed this) Garden Cafe Open. While at work I put on my headphones....I had Soundgarden in my CD player and when I turned it on it was on track 11 and this is what played........"when you're looking for something, it's in the suit that you wear." Which echos something suggested to me last night.

Just editing here to say I was thinking of Soundgarden : ) The CD was Stone Temple Pilots and the CD cover is a field of sunflowers.

Numbers everywhere....11s were the strongest today. I don't wear a watch yet when I looked at the time 12:11 1:11 2:11. On license plates galore. I saw the 11 bus today. And then this.....I let someone at the curb in front of me 2 sets of 11 on their plates. Looked to the left while waiting for the light to change....the address ended in 11. Went through the light another 11. Same with 66. Not only did I see it throughout the day I saw the number 66 four times within about a minute.

Also letters.....mostly the letter H but also A and G and a few Ls. I had 3 pieces of mail in a row coming from business's starting with an A. The last house on the first street I deliver to (1010) had a letter and the whole front of it was a picture of a tiger.

Besides the flowers there were angels and butterflies in the mail and then this.....there was a postcard. (I don't read these) What caught my eye was it said Mother Earth. So I flipped it over to see a field of blue flowers and butterflies and there was a golden "mother earth" holding her arms out and her hands up.

I've seen this sign before but it showed up again today....Stop Losing Money. Why haven't you called us for help yet?

I had to laugh when I left work and heard this.... ( xxx ) go with the flow. Be like (me). Sometimes you gotta take a hit for the team.

And then there's Max......

This morning after seeing the flower sign I saw a sign that said Max Plan. Later in the day I started thinking of Max (the little boy) and then trying to remember the angels name Samax. I couldn't remember Samax but I thought of Max....one of my old customers. Max used to be a lawyer (years ago) but had a stroke. Not only did he lose the use of one arm....he couldn't drive and he spoke very simple sentences. Anyway I was really touched by Max and thankful to have met him. And then when I came online I saw an article that was titled "little Darth Vader" I don't know why but I clicked on the picture and the little boys name....Max!

All the flowers and butterflies made me start to realise that my "plan" was growing and going through a transformation. Endings and beginnings. New doors opening. The bigger picture. My team is here to help me, support me, protect me. I just need to be open and let it flow as it wants to flow.