Cutting the energetic cords - advice / thoughts / experiences?

HOLMES

hmm

the idea of cutting chords leaves one to believe that there will be blood and energy leaks on both sides.
however,, as people work with it,,they have worked with different methods of doing that..
one way is getting back the energy by calling it towards yourself,, and giving back the energy left in your energy field to theirs,, and then setting up a net so only good things come through.

a quick way is visualize the sword of st micheal to cut chords and let him handle it as you request , intend for him to do it.

the thing about these energy connections, by nature they are hard to break. like for example take a couple who are very very very co dependant on each other and one person tries to break free but is finding it very hard to do so.
one session would be hard to cut it,, as the person who requested the clearing/cutting will resort energy wise to thinking about the person.
so other methods should be include like power animal retrieval, extractions which are shamanic techiques to help a person in this situation.

the power animals which could be anything giraffe, salamander, gentle mouse shows up to help a person when called upon can help a person energy field recover a bit (in the spirit animal own way ) so they don't need that person energy, as much.

the extraction is for when the other person is so attached to us that they put a hook, spear,, barbed anchor into our heart chakra or mind,, or perhaps our sexual center which wasn't there at the beginning but as perhaps we tried to break free of the relationship they said no,, and subsconsciously put those at the end of them.
I remember this one I removed ropes from chakras where the chord wraped around the person as way of anchoring themselves.

the point I am making is , as you work with them cutting chords on yourself and others,, you will see more things, and feel more things like instinctly know there is a hook here,, or a snake there.
this happens a lot from arguments and power battles which isn't the romantic chords but the domination chords where one tried to prove to the other they had the power in jobs,, disputes.

lilac04

***Thanks Goddess!

Yeah, I did it on my birthday! Happy birthday me lol.
I'll have to go get a 'tune up' at some point but I think it's working rather well... along with some bush flower essences....

Slowly, slowly but it's better than nothing!

Hey Starburst, let us know what the effects are after the chord cutting - how did it feel? Are there any effects/emotions that feel different from before? I'd be curious to know :)

starburst_au

the idea of cutting chords leaves one to believe that there will be blood and energy leaks on both sides.

** yeah, i'm thinking so...

however,, as people work with it,,they have worked with different methods of doing that..
one way is getting back the energy by calling it towards yourself,, and giving back the energy left in your energy field to theirs,, and then setting up a net so only good things come through.

** I like the idea of giving back their energy and the net! I really only want good things from this person!

a quick way is visualize the sword of st micheal to cut chords and let him handle it as you request , intend for him to do it.

*Yeah, I visualised a huge axe!

the thing about these energy connections, by nature they are hard to break. like for example take a couple who are very very very co dependant on each other and one person tries to break free but is finding it very hard to do so.
one session would be hard to cut it,, as the person who requested the clearing/cutting will resort energy wise to thinking about the person.

*** Yeah, this has happened with me, the thinking about the other person. The next day the person who I cut the cords with sent me a text... and a few days later there was an outpouring of emotional junk and I was accused of being 'emotionally closed'! So, I guess that's a start... I
think myself and the other person do have this very strange and toxic co-dependant distant relationship... *rolls eyes* I'd just like for things to fade out and take their natural course.... I guess it's only been a week and I'll have moments where i'll think hmmm did I do the right thing, closely followed by HELL YES you did the right thing...

so other methods should be include like power animal retrieval, extractions which are shamanic techiques to help a person in this situation.

the power animals which could be anything giraffe, salamander, gentle mouse shows up to help a person when called upon can help a person energy field recover a bit (in the spirit animal own way ) so they don't need that person energy, as much.

** I like the power animal too!

the extraction is for when the other person is so attached to us that they put a hook, spear,, barbed anchor into our heart chakra or mind,, or perhaps our sexual center which wasn't there at the beginning but as perhaps we tried to break free of the relationship they said no,, and subsconsciously put those at the end of them.
I remember this one I removed ropes from chakras where the chord wraped around the person as way of anchoring themselves.

** Oh there is something embedded there.... that's for sure. I just have to think back to why I wanted to cut the cords in the first place and ground myself with those ideas...

the point I am making is , as you work with them cutting chords on yourself and others,, you will see more things, and feel more things like instinctly know there is a hook here,, or a snake there.
this happens a lot from arguments and power battles which isn't the romantic chords but the domination chords where one tried to prove to the other they had the power in jobs,, disputes.

*** Interesting! I think there are bits an pieces left and it's something that i'll work on...
I still think that the person I cut the cords with will probably really begin to notice that I want change soon enough.... I still personally think (and also confirmed by a few readings) that there is probably more things to come from this person...... *rolls eyes*

Thanks for your insight. It's much appreciated. Awesome techniques!

Cheers,
SB

starburst_au

Hey Starburst, let us know what the effects are after the chord cutting - how did it feel? Are there any effects/emotions that feel different from before? I'd be curious to know :)

Hey lilac,

Oh, i'm still working on it at the moment. After I cut the cords it felt great, kind of like a free feeling, but it was fleeting. There is still a bunch of crap I have to work through.... but I felt that I was opening up to change and moving forwards is that makes sense.... I guess the positive effect would be that i'm feeling more appreciative with what I have at the moment... so that's an awesome 'result' for me. Also, I've had a lot of realisations about the relationship with the person I cut the cords with and also just insights into myself as a prson.

Thanks for checking in,
SB