Danse Macabre in Bohemian Gothic ?

Dusk Till Dawn

I have a regular Bohemian Gothic Deck, and I do have the Danse Macabre Card.
I was wondering why I read everywhere, that this was only in the Silver Edition included. Moderators, if I posted this wrong, please move this thread. I wasn't sure.

nicole_

Seeker*13* said:
I was wondering why I read everywhere, that this was only in the Silver Edition included. Moderators, if I posted this wrong, please move this thread. I wasn't sure.

Wow! I wished my regular deck came with one! I had to get my Danse Macabre and bought the silver edition!

Are you missing any cards though?

MysticalMoose

Ooooh! Lucky you! I thought it was only in the Silver Edition as well!!! I would LOVE that card!

MM :)

Dusk Till Dawn

I guess I was lucky for once.. Nope this time, I got a nice Extra. I didn't even know about this card.. I looked through my Deck, and found it..
One Day I'll want the Silver though!!

nicole_

Seeker*13* said:
I guess I was lucky for once.. Nope this time, I got a nice Extra. I didn't even know about this card.. I looked through my Deck, and found it..
One Day I'll want the Silver though!!

Yes, the Silver is beautiful. It looks very different from the regular.

Storm82

I want that card also :)

Dusk Till Dawn

Just went through my Magic Realist Press Decks.That Extra Card is always included except in the Victorian Romantic. They are all regular Decks. So, I guess it doesn't depend on a Kit.

Cat*

Seeker*13* said:
I was wondering why I read everywhere, that this was only in the Silver Edition included.
According to Karen (Baba-Prague), the Danse Macabre card has been included accidentally in many (if not all?) of the regular BG decks that went to Germany (searching for "Danse Macabre" should help you find the respective thread). That should explain why you have one (and I have another). :)

rwcarter

Back in one of the original Bohemian Gothic threads, baba said that Danse Macabre was only meant to go in the Silver Edition decks but in the process of assembling the decks, some slipped into regular editions of the deck. I'm having a dickens of a time finding the actual post where she said that, but if I can find it, I'll link to it here. I also got a Danse Macabre in my regular edition set that I bought directly from them.

(And while Cat* has a wonderful idea, the original thread is 2600 posts long....)

Rodney

ETA: FOUND IT!!!!! Perseverance is the key! (And looking in the it's here thread instead of the it's coming thread.... :D)

Dusk Till Dawn

Cat* said:
According to Karen (Baba-Prague), the Danse Macabre card has been included accidentally in many (if not all?) of the regular BG decks that went to Germany (searching for "Danse Macabre" should help you find the respective thread). That should explain why you have one (and I have another). :)
I thought about the German Editions too. You might be right!