Deck of the week sign up group - week 24 - 14th -21st Jan 2011

MoiraKarin

*kicking and screaming all the way*

Yes, www.random.org is being a pill. I have drawn Le Petit Cartomancien.

I will keep an open mind. But I am still stinging from my last foray into the realm of Lenormand. Though, technically, this isn't really Lenormand. But STILL!

I love the lenormand.! It is very accurate in short spreads in combo with the tarot as well:)

Tarot Fairy

Because I am still reading a good book about the lenormand and want to play more with these cards I choose the Mystical Lenormanddeck for this week!

BodhiSeed

I'm going to be using Brian Williams' Ship of Fools Tarot paired with the Wisdom of the Four Winds this week. :)

Chiska

I love the lenormand.! It is very accurate in short spreads in combo with the tarot as well:)

This isn't precisely Lenormand - it is more Lenormand-ish. Different little deck.

Because I am still reading a good book about the lenormand and want to play more with these cards I choose the Mystical Lenormanddeck for this week!

Pray, what is the title of this alleged good book?? :D

I'm going to be using Brian Williams' Ship of Fools Tarot paired with the Wisdom of the Four Winds this week. :)

Love the Ship of Fools. But then again, I love all his decks. Enjoy.

desertrat

I will be uisng the revelation tarot this week. I have seen some very intresting spreads i love to do:)

The revelation tarot is a deck I bought because it looks like it might be outstanding, but I have been loath to try it fearing it may not be "all that". I'm not ready to have my hopes dashed and my illusions shattered. :p
I hope you love it :D

Cat*

I'm in with the Tarot of Northern Shadows this week, another never-used deck.

CBD Tarot de Marseille this week.

I have no clear idea at all where readings with this deck will go since I intend to use it without any pre-conceived card meanings.
I did that when I used decks with non-scenic pips in this project. It worked surprisingly well!

(Random org picked the DaVinci for me (the one with DaVincis own art))
ok strike that, Shining tribe been calling out for me.
And I was just about to say that I used the Da Vinci Enigma last week, so it would have been fun to compare notes. Some other time then! :)

Elendil

CBD Tarot de Marseille this week.

I have no clear idea at all where readings with this deck will go since I intend to use it without any pre-conceived card meanings.

I did that when I used decks with non-scenic pips in this project. It worked surprisingly well!

I've done two readings so far. My own Daily Draw (featured on the Forum and on my blog) was surprisingly easy to do. I'm awaiting feedback on the second reading (which I did for aurarcana in our Reading Circle) to see if anything that I said makes sense .

NikkiB

i'm using Kat Blacks Golden this week, which although I like it I have never read with, did my first daily draw today and it spoke quite clearly so I am looking forward to seeing how we develop together this week and I am hoping!!! that i will have enough time to do it justice...

desertrat

i'm using Kat Blacks Golden this week, which although I like it I have never read with, did my first daily draw today and it spoke quite clearly so I am looking forward to seeing how we develop together this week and I am hoping!!! that i will have enough time to do it justice...

This deck is one of my favorites :) The scenes are so seemlessly put together - it's beautiful.

Mi-Shell

Oh, The Event spread!
Why oh why is such an interesting spread coming up, when I have NO time to do a reading exchange????

Well, I will have to "pull an all nighter", ifffff I want to get some advice on 2 events coming up. So I will use that "number generator" and.....

...... the Wheel of Change will be my deck of the week....
Ok.
Of to the races......
hoping.....