Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 152 : June 28th - July 5th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

6. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : Symbolon Oracle
2. BodhiSeed : Roots of Asia Tarot and Earth Power Oracle
3. toj : Tarot Illuminati
4. swedishfish612 : Fantastic Menagerie Tarot
5. AJ : Creatrix Oracle
6. jema : Tarot of the Origins
7. Funk3 : Universal Waite Tarot
8. Rose Lalonde : Wild Unknown Tarot and Uusi Pagan playing cards
9. NadaJ : Anna. K Tarot
10. VGimlet : Silver Witchcraft Tarot
11. GoldenWolf : Chrysalis Tarot and the Oracle of Visions
12. Eyebright : Anna. K Tarot (2nd Edition)
13. Madame Squee : Tarot Illuminati

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Roots of Asia Tarot paired with (a severely trimmed) Earth Power Oracle.
:heart:Elendil, thank you.

toj

Illuminati this week....hope to meet Erik Dunne tomorrow.

swedishfish612

I'm in with the Fantastic Menagerie...another deck that I've had for a good while (a year!) and haven't done a single reading with yet!

AJ

what fun toj, is it a book signing or what?

swedishfish, try just letting your eye focus on one area of the card and take your reading from there. I love Granville's art, much of it was poking fun of the public figures of the time.
But I eventually found all the Magic Realist decks the same. Too much theme, too little tarot and sold them all. Good luck

Elendil, I'm in with the Creatrix oracle by Melissa Harris. They are more affirmation I think, which may not mesh with my crabby cynical nature but the art is so lovely I'll make myself stick out the new week.

jema

Taking out Tarot of the Origins for a week (or maybe 2)

Funk3

I'm gonna use my universal Waite this week

toj

Looking forward to it AJ...he is going to be there for a few hours talking about the deck and how it came to be as well as signing copies while he is there.

Rose Lalonde

Taking out Tarot of the Origins for a week (or maybe 2)

Nice! That's been my go-to tarot for a long time; it's only this year that I've been changing things up. :)

---

Elendil, please sign me up with the Wild Unknown Tarot and Uusi Pagan playing cards. Thank you.

NadaJ

I'll join. I'm knitting a pocket for my Anna. K deck, so this will be my deck this coming week.