Decks that aren't on Aeclectic

freyaisunavailable

Sorry if this has already been a discussion here.
I have looked at every single tarot deck featured on this website. What are some decks you are fond of that are not represented, at least not yet, on Aeclectic?
Off the top of my head, the Isidore Tarot (http://bajema.com/scriptorium/the-isidore-tarot/)
and the Agni Roerich. I would be interested in hearing about some more.

greatdane

Thank you for sharing that Freya!

I was unfamiliar with the Isidore Tarot.

MagsStardustBlack

Normally I can't stand sepia but I actually really like this deck, I love the Wind in the Willows style creatures. And I really like the bunny, as im bunny mad, this bunny is The Fool in this deck... squeeeeee cute!

MagsStardustBlack

Is The Hermit a toad or a bearded dragon? Im liking this deck a lot.... is it available it says spring 2014?

Rose Lalonde

Assuming you mean the Aeclectic deck pages only (since these have been mentioned on the forum):

Tarocco Favoloso, aka Fantastic Tarot - ltd edition from Meneghello in the eighties

Homestuck Tarot (image) (from which I get my username), which is in print and reasonable, but probably not of interest to anyone who didn't follow Homestuck, since the LWB gives artists and general keywords only - no information on characters or scenes in the cards.

EDIT: Homestuck Tarot is now in the queue to be added to the database. :)

Onion Budgie

I love the Isidore deck too -- but unfortunately it doesn't ship outside the US at the moment. :(

freyaisunavailable

I just received the Isidore Tarot the other day and I love it! It can be purchased from Etsy, as far as I know. The card stock is worrisomely thin for me, like the 3rd ed. Bohemian Gothic I just got, so any shuffling with either of those two will be extremely gentle.

MagsStardustBlack I feel the same way about rabbits, unless they are too cartoonish, and I loved the Fool as well.
I definitely think the Hermit is a lizard, maybe a chameleon.

And yes Rose_Lalonde I absolutely just meant decks that aren't searchable on the Aeclectic website. I really admire and hadn't seen the Tarocco Favoloso, thank you! Something else to add to my wishlist. :)
I had noticed a couple of other 80s decks that aren't on the list, notably my two favorites by Amerigo Folchi; Tarocco del Carnevale di Venezia and his Omaggia a Erte Tarot.

gregory

I just received the Isidore Tarot the other day and I love it! It can be purchased from Etsy, as far as I know. The card stock is worrisomely thin for me, like the 3rd ed. Bohemian Gothic I just got, so any shuffling with either of those two will be extremely gentle.
They ARE ? Mine seem perfectly normal...

And yes Rose_Lalonde I absolutely just meant decks that aren't searchable on the Aeclectic website. I really admire and hadn't seen the Tarocco Favoloso, thank you! Something else to add to my wishlist. :)
I had noticed a couple of other 80s decks that aren't on the list, notably my two favorites by Amerigo Folchi; Tarocco del Carnevale di Venezia and his Omaggia a Erte Tarot.
I own well over 2000 decks. I cannot IMAGINE how Solandia could hope to cover that many - and I don't by any means own every deck there is (contrary to popular belief :D) But Solandia will add decks if you send scans and a note about them.

Evil Weevil

I am expecting to receive a copy of the Isidore Tarot (Devil is in the Details Packaging). I love just about anything Grandville. I think the Hermit is a chameleon due to how the eye sockets/eyelids look. Glad to you like your copy,freyaisunavailable!

Metafizzypop

The artist who did the Isidore Tarot has two other decks out also. One is the Sepia Stain Tarot, which is just a gorgeous, stunning deck. The other is The Black Ibis Tarot. Neither of these is on the AT website, either.