Decks with the most visually pleasing men?

Girl Archer

One more vote in favour of Tarot of Vampyres and Tarot of Hidden Realms :thumbsup: Knight of Swords from Cosmic Tarot though.

P.S. Ludy Lescot Knight of Cups looks quite dishy ;) must check out the deck *scampers off*

Aeric

The Cosmic Tribe deck has a lot of nudity with a diversity of body types, though that's mainly for the women. The men are mostly the slim athletic type. Nothing's left to the imagination in this deck: photographic nude models.

My favourite guys are the Knight of Cups, the Knight of Swords, and Strength. Especially Strength...

Aeric

Heh, I love the High Priestess' headdress with the crystal ball. That's perfect, the whole thing would make a great ritual costume.

Citrin

I really like some of the men in Dame Darcy's Mermaid Tarot. :) The Magician oh yes! ;)

Also Robin Wood and Ludy Lescot have some hotties.

Scarlet Woodland

The Tarot of Vampyres has pretty men.

I know it's not tarot, but the I Ching Dead Moon Oracle by Luis Royo has numerous handsome men.

The I Ching Dead Moon just magically fell out of my wishlist and into my cart... can't imagine how that happened :D

Scarlet Woodland

Won't you just look at that... the Tarot of Vampyres fell in there too ;)

Marua

Fun thread

I'll have to ad Vargo's Gothic. Many hotties, both men and women.
And might I ad that the I Ching Dead Moon-men were fine! Good for those of us who like asian men *wink wink*

AnemoneRosie

The Hezicos court cards, maybe? I'm not a very good judge of men. But I like their faces.
If you like girly-men then Paulina! And yes, the Vargo Gothic has some hotties in it.

Maveriker

I have a crush on a few seamen from Dame Darcey…