Destiny Cards for feedback

starburst_au

Hey All,

Looking for 3 people + feedback.

Destiny Cards are for guidance, advice and information to make your journey through life happier, more peaceful and more productive. They will help you get an answer to problems, guidance on decisions, advice on which way to turn, or lessons for the year, month, week, day or just the moment.

The destiny cards have one word written, for example "clarity, joy, satisfaction".

Looking to pull 3 Destiny cards on a given situation / person / event + a little reading. I'll see what I can pick up, if anything :p

If you're interested drop your question below.

Thanks
SB

DownUnderNZer

Interesting...

Destiny Cards I do not have and have no inkling about whatsoever.

If fine to do:

Where will I find myself in 3 to 6 months time? E.g. With Life/Home/Family/Friends etc.

Feedback is not a problem.

DND :)

WolfSwan

May I sit SB?

I'd love some insight into the first 6 months of 2017 (I'm currently single, planning on moving to Scotland from Australia and therefore looking for a new job and home!)

starburst_au

Interesting...

Destiny Cards I do not have and have no inkling about whatsoever.

If fine to do:

Where will I find myself in 3 to 6 months time? E.g. With Life/Home/Family/Friends etc.

Feedback is not a problem.

DND :)

The destiny cards are Australian. They have been around from the 80's. Some times you see them in new age stores on the counter. You can ask the cards a question.... kinda deal. The cards have one word on them, which is suppose to resonate with the question you asked... kinda deal....

The three cards I pulled for you where regarding 'life in general for you in the next 3-6 months' are:

Creativity
Humility
Initiative

Creativity - I think the creativity card is a reminder to keep things 'creative' in all areas of your life. Not to let things become mundane, not to take the easiest path in all areas of your life... to spice things up... Also taking some time out for your own creative outlets helps create a balance....

Humility - This feels like a reminder to swallow your pride at times. To be humble at times.

Initiative - This card feels like that you're going to have to work on all areas of you life to achieve the goals that you have... FOr example.... if family / relationships are an issue... it might be you taking the first step or suggesting ideas on how to mend / heal a current situation...

Yeah vague reading... first time reading with these cards here :p

Cheers
SB

starburst_au

May I sit SB?

I'd love some insight into the first 6 months of 2017 (I'm currently single, planning on moving to Scotland from Australia and therefore looking for a new job and home!)

Of course :D Wow, big changes!

The cards I pulled for you are:

Commitment
Forgiveness
Joy

Really good cards regarding your situation!

Commitment - I think this one is pretty easy... Sticking to your plans. I'm sure there are bigger things in play regarding moving to Scotland.... I think there is also the reminder that when you commit yourself to something to follow through with things and... rewards are given... (The experience of moving and lessons learnt would be awesome)

Forgiveness - Not really sure what this one is about regarding the move.... But It kind of feels like forgiving yourself and letting things go so you can move on to bigger and better things... (generally speaking). And probably a reminder that everyone makes mistakes on a journey, and to go with it .... Perhaps, not being TOO hard on yourself?

Joy - This one feels awesome. I honestly think that you'll get a lot of joy moving / planing / thinking / preparing the move. Scotland "feels" like a really good move.... Lots of joyful experiences.... (Hope that's the case)

Again, very vague... hope that helps:D

Bonny

Me please?:)

What's the future of the rship between me and c?

WolfSwan

Of course :D Wow, big changes!

The cards I pulled for you are:

Commitment
Forgiveness
Joy

Really good cards regarding your situation!

Commitment - I think this one is pretty easy... Sticking to your plans. I'm sure there are bigger things in play regarding moving to Scotland.... I think there is also the reminder that when you commit yourself to something to follow through with things and... rewards are given... (The experience of moving and lessons learnt would be awesome)

What lovely cards! I like the advice of sticking with my plan, because I have a lot of resistance from family about the move. It feels right to me however! I do tend to stick with things once I decide to move in a certain way. I do tend to follow through. I like the idea of being rewarded for sticking with it.

Forgiveness - Not really sure what this one is about regarding the move.... But It kind of feels like forgiving yourself and letting things go so you can move on to bigger and better things... (generally speaking). And probably a reminder that everyone makes mistakes on a journey, and to go with it .... Perhaps, not being TOO hard on yourself?

I could definitely understand not being too hard on myself. This can be a tendency of mine. Also letting go of a past relationship that still has some impact on my heart. So this can mean letting go of a whole lot of things that are holding me down and moving on.

Joy - This one feels awesome. I honestly think that you'll get a lot of joy moving / planing / thinking / preparing the move. Scotland "feels" like a really good move.... Lots of joyful experiences.... (Hope that's the case)

Again, very vague... hope that helps:D

I love this card! Joy is a wonderful sign of things to come. Yes, I can be happy, yes the move will be a good experience. That's wonderful to see. I do love planning and have been very excited about making this move. I do hope that it all works out as I hope it will!!

Thanks for the reading SB :)

starburst_au

What lovely cards! I like the advice of sticking with my plan, because I have a lot of resistance from family about the move. It feels right to me however! I do tend to stick with things once I decide to move in a certain way. I do tend to follow through. I like the idea of being rewarded for sticking with it.

The cards are really nice and simple advice / or something to ponder. Glad that you do tend to stick to things once you've decided on something. I think when anyone makes huge changes you're going to experience some resistance... You're only really 1 flight away if something happens at home.... (it sounds like a life changing experience!)

I could definitely understand not being too hard on myself. This can be a tendency of mine. Also letting go of a past relationship that still has some impact on my heart. So this can mean letting go of a whole lot of things that are holding me down and moving on.

Totally. Leave the past in Australia when you fly out. Open yourself / invite only positive experiences :D

I love this card! Joy is a wonderful sign of things to come. Yes, I can be happy, yes the move will be a good experience. That's wonderful to see. I do love planning and have been very excited about making this move. I do hope that it all works out as I hope it will!!

The joy card felt really exciting. So happy it resonated :D

Thanks for the reading SB :)

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

SB

starburst_au

END Of thred

Thanks for the 3 sitters.

Bit busy now.... owe bonny a reading. Will do it tonight.

Cheers,
SB