Destiny Cards for feedback

DownUnderNZer

Will look out for these cards next time I am near a New Age shop.

No issues with friends or family at the minute with myself, but like DAYS OF OUR LIVES things always happen even if it is just with the nieces and nephews. E.g. Boyfriend woes.

"Creativity" is actually quite an interesting pick as in one way or another it has come up over the last few years in my readings, even recently I think in one of my own pulls, it seems to want to remind me all the time like a gentle jab in the side. Constantly it comes up and I know what it is all about only...

I am AWARE of it - just have not acted on it. Yet!. :bugeyed: HINT! HINT!

"Humility". So, to be more modest in my view points and more humble. Less pride. Along those lines.

The only place I am not so humble is online really. Not with my show and tell of food/places/happy moments. Drives my family NUTS as it is all I post on FB really. :D That...and I will share strong opinions if I see an injustice or story that does not sit right. E.g. Child Abuse. Not sure if "humility" is what is needed though in those types of situations.

However, maybe between now and the coming months, something might really make me believe I am better than everyone else as am sure that is when "humility" is needed the most.

If I ever get around to completing this "creative" venture that is on a back burner - it may go to my head if I do actually do something about it and it goes viral or something and it turns out a real success. Pride will be the story of the day!

I come from humble beginnings so am not snobbish, but I can be a very proud person.

"Initiative" is another card pull that rings a bell. I am kind of wondering if I pulled that for a friend or myself recently with the Aboriginal Oracle cards. Will have to take a look!

As I think it has come up I will actually ponder on it more - sometimes a message for one person could be for others as well.

I think "initiative" is about taking "action" or more of an incentive so this could very well extend to many aspects of my life - not just issues or conflict.

Thanks for this reading!. :D

I like your card picks as they coincide with me. Food for thought and maybe it is time for me to get off my gluteus maximus and do the "one thing" I resist the most - to be MORE "creative".

Blessed be!

DND :)

The destiny cards are Australian. They have been around from the 80's. Some times you see them in new age stores on the counter. You can ask the cards a question.... kinda deal. The cards have one word on them, which is suppose to resonate with the question you asked... kinda deal....

The three cards I pulled for you where regarding 'life in general for you in the next 3-6 months' are:

Creativity
Humility
Initiative

Creativity - I think the creativity card is a reminder to keep things 'creative' in all areas of your life. Not to let things become mundane, not to take the easiest path in all areas of your life... to spice things up... Also taking some time out for your own creative outlets helps create a balance....

Humility - This feels like a reminder to swallow your pride at times. To be humble at times.

Initiative - This card feels like that you're going to have to work on all areas of you life to achieve the goals that you have... FOr example.... if family / relationships are an issue... it might be you taking the first step or suggesting ideas on how to mend / heal a current situation...

Yeah vague reading... first time reading with these cards here :p

Cheers
SB

starburst_au

Will look out for these cards next time I am near a New Age shop.

No issues with friends or family at the minute with myself, but like DAYS OF OUR LIVES things always happen even if it is just with the nieces and nephews. E.g. Boyfriend woes.

"Creativity" is actually quite an interesting pick as in one way or another it has come up over the last few years in my readings, even recently I think in one of my own pulls, it seems to want to remind me all the time like a gentle jab in the side. Constantly it comes up and I know what it is all about only...

I am AWARE of it - just have not acted on it. Yet!. :bugeyed: HINT! HINT!

LOL - 'creativity' can come in many forms... at least you're aware of what you have to do!

"Humility". So, to be more modest in my view points and more humble. Less pride. Along those lines.

The only place I am not so humble is online really. Not with my show and tell of food/places/happy moments. Drives my family NUTS as it is all I post on FB really. :D That...and I will share strong opinions if I see an injustice or story that does not sit right. E.g. Child Abuse. Not sure if "humility" is what is needed though in those types of situations.

However, maybe between now and the coming months, something might really make me believe I am better than everyone else as am sure that is when "humility" is needed the most.

** I think it's just something we all need to be aware of - something to ponder... Keep the pride, its always good.

If I ever get around to completing this "creative" venture that is on a back burner - it may go to my head if I do actually do something about it and it goes viral or something and it turns out a real success. Pride will be the story of the day!

I come from humble beginnings so am not snobbish, but I can be a very proud person.

"Initiative" is another card pull that rings a bell. I am kind of wondering if I pulled that for a friend or myself recently with the Aboriginal Oracle cards. Will have to take a look!

As I think it has come up I will actually ponder on it more - sometimes a message for one person could be for others as well.

I think "initiative" is about taking "action" or more of an incentive so this could very well extend to many aspects of my life - not just issues or conflict.

** yeah taking action!

Thanks for this reading!. :D

I like your card picks as they coincide with me. Food for thought and maybe it is time for me to get off my gluteus maximus and do the "one thing" I resist the most - to be MORE "creative".

Blessed be!

Glad the reading resonated for you . It's just a bit of food for thought...
DND :)

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

Cheers
SB

starburst_au

Me please?:)

What's the future of the rship between me and c?

The cards I pulled for you are:

Detail
Trust
Care

Detail- I think this card is a reminder to take note of all the little positive and negative actions and behaviours about C. If there are behaviours and actions that you don't like just remember to voice them with C immediately. Same with positive behaviours / actions too.
"The devil is in the details" comes to mind. Not saying that C is bad or horrid... just something to be aware of.

Trust - I think that the foundation to all relationships / friendships is trust. If you don't have it, what's the point of continuing. Having said that if trust isn't an issue with C - I think it's a reminder to 'trust' your own intuition regarding C.

Care - This is a nice card. A reminder that another important 'ingredient' to great relationships is care. Also caring for yourself and making sure that you're not caring too much...

Hope that resonates on some kind of level :p

Cheers,
SB

Bonny

The cards I pulled for you are:

Detail
Trust
Care

Detail- I think this card is a reminder to take note of all the little positive and negative actions and behaviours about C. If there are behaviours and actions that you don't like just remember to voice them with C immediately. Same with positive behaviours / actions too.
"The devil is in the details" comes to mind. Not saying that C is bad or horrid... just something to be aware of.

Trust - I think that the foundation to all relationships / friendships is trust. If you don't have it, what's the point of continuing. Having said that if trust isn't an issue with C - I think it's a reminder to 'trust' your own intuition regarding C.

Care - This is a nice card. A reminder that another important 'ingredient' to great relationships is care. Also caring for yourself and making sure that you're not caring too much...

Hope that resonates on some kind of level :p

Cheers,
SB

Hi SB,
My hank you sincerely for this subtle and clear reading,
The cards you drew are lovely and I am very glad to see them here . That message to not care too much is important. So too is the trust message. I will contemplate the virtues that are illuminated in this reading very carefully. They are so sweet!
Thank you very much!

Blessings,

Bonny :)

starburst_au

Hi SB,
My hank you sincerely for this subtle and clear reading,
The cards you drew are lovely and I am very glad to see them here . That message to not care too much is important. So too is the trust message. I will contemplate the virtues that are illuminated in this reading very carefully. They are so sweet!
Thank you very much!

Blessings,

Bonny :)

Thanks for the FB bonny. Much appreciated.
Be kind to yourself while contemplating stuff and things....

Cheers,
SB

Bonny

Thanks for the FB bonny. Much appreciated.
Be kind to yourself while contemplating stuff and things....

Cheers,
SB

Thanks SB,

I will remember to be kind to myself. It is refreshing and healing to sit for such a decent and mature reader as you!!!!

️Wonderful person! Thank you x

starburst_au

Thanks SB,

I will remember to be kind to myself. It is refreshing and healing to sit for such a decent and mature reader as you!!!!

️Wonderful person! Thank you x

Awwww thank you!
That was lovely of you to say that
*chuffed*

:D