Devil, Tower, Lovers on Relationship? Newbie Reader.

rosechic84

This is a spread that I found on this forum actually and results that I interpreted (relationship with my partner). This is actually not the worst spread I've dealt, but it is one that I recorded.

1.) Querent's view of fidelity in the relationship (Page of Wands)
2.) Partner's view of fidelity in the relationship (The Devil)
3.) Partner's past history of fidelity (The Lovers)
4.) Partner's current record of fidelity in the relationship (Judgement)
5.) What Querent needs to know about partner's potential future fidelity in this relationship (Ace of Cups)

How I interpret this is that I am looking for renewal and/or or a fresh start but cannot get past the fact that I feel my partner cheated on me on the past, and that he feels he is still standing in Judgement because of it. The Ace of Cups indicates that he will continue to pursue love interests that are new and novel. However, I believe the Ace of Cups could also indicate a good sign, i.e. he cheated in the past but at some point in time, offered the Ace of Cups however feels he is always under judgement.

Again - this all could be in my head. I am really attached to the subject...I love my partner...and in a sense, this sort of makes my fears incarnate.

ravenest

Devil, Tower, Lovers on Relationship? Newbie Reader. 2

Ah ... here it is:

1.) Querent's view of fidelity in the relationship (Page of Wands)
2.) Partner's view of fidelity in the relationship (The Devil)
3.) Partner's past history of fidelity (The Lovers)
4.) Partner's current record of fidelity in the relationship (Judgement)
5.) What Querent needs to know about partner's potential future fidelity in this relationship (Ace of Cups)
Alternate view:

1.) Pages are devoted and dedicated assistants.
2.) Isnt he overlooking two people permanently linked together by a chain ?
3.) He has been your lover ... just the two of them on the card, and kids, the Sun is shining - where is the problem here ?
4.) That can go various ways ... it can be seen as; he is being judged by 'someone' ?
5.) Well, thats wonderful !
The Ace of Cups, representing new beginnings indicates to me that either a new beginning will start soon (with another person) or that I am his new beginning and at some point in time, he chose me.

It was a reading about you and him... yes? Your doubts are creating an alternative ending for what would be seen as a good card.
Again - this all could be in my head. I am really attached to the subject.

Agreed !

I love him dearly and I love our daughter..

Hold that thought ... above all else .... above all else ....

Unless he becomes abusive to either you or your daughter .
.yet I've always had doubts about his faithfulness to me. He's a Sagittarius, I'm a Pisces.

I rarely say stuff like this but .... I have a friend that is a Pisces ... she does this! She says; one fish swims one way and one swims the other - at times she doesnt know where to go and what to do and feels like she is being pulled apart ... she became attracted to me but fearful at the same time , she had a terrible time with it, untill she finally talked about her issues with me . All fine now, cleared up and friends.

Sagittarius ? A couple of friends that are Sag ... they are 'out there' seeking , exploring, shooting arrows up into the stars and galloping across the Milky Way ... it can seem that they are dissatisfied and out there 'shopping' . Either hop on board or enjoy and admire from afar .... dont try to bring them down.

We have our difference that extend in many areas however despite all of that, we've somehow managed to get this far. I don't want to paint him as a bad person because of the cards I keep drawing. If past secrets and lies arise, I would be able to deal with it. If present secrets and lies arise, I would probably have to move on.

Why ... because your personal pride and / or jealousies are hurt ? What about your daughter ? Dont you think she would like you to at least try to sort out that , against the cost of a split family ?

Your thoughts are most appreciated. This is a matter that is causing a huge deal of stress and occasional anxiety attacks for me...my worries are starting to amplify.

Get a handle on it, it may increase into a full blown self-feeding loop if you dont, get proper advice and some counselling as well .

Can someone please explain this to me? I thought that we were on an upward swing and while we are dealing with a lot of stress (financial mostly), I was under the impression that things were ok until I did this reading.

Should I just not read for myself or could this signify something legit? Thanks in advance!

~Rose

Then follow ALL YOUR OTHER impressions and forget that silly Tarot reading (and its only silly if you interpret it a negative way) ... I hoped I showed you it could also be positive ? Maybe the stress has caused a little blowout or something.

As I said , if it IS a serious concern and there is OTHER EVIDENCE, beside a Tarot reading - DO NOT let A tarot reading run the risk of wrecking yours and you daughters life - get a private investigator or something (but before you do that ... take all of this in and consider counselling if the doubts persist or ACTUAL evidence arises.

Good luck and take care :)

rosechic84

Thank you!

Ah ... here it is:

Alternate view:

1.) Pages are devoted and dedicated assistants.
2.) Isnt he overlooking two people permanently linked together by a chain ?
3.) He has been your lover ... just the two of them on the card, and kids, the Sun is shining - where is the problem here ?
4.) That can go various ways ... it can be seen as; he is being judged by 'someone' ?
5.) Well, thats wonderful !

It was a reading about you and him... yes? Your doubts are creating an alternative ending for what would be seen as a good card.

Agreed !

Hold that thought ... above all else .... above all else ....

Unless he becomes abusive to either you or your daughter .

I rarely say stuff like this but .... I have a friend that is a Pisces ... she does this! She says; one fish swims one way and one swims the other - at times she doesnt know where to go and what to do and feels like she is being pulled apart ... she became attracted to me but fearful at the same time , she had a terrible time with it, untill she finally talked about her issues with me . All fine now, cleared up and friends.

Sagittarius ? A couple of friends that are Sag ... they are 'out there' seeking , exploring, shooting arrows up into the stars and galloping across the Milky Way ... it can seem that they are dissatisfied and out there 'shopping' . Either hop on board or enjoy and admire from afar .... dont try to bring them down.

Why ... because your personal pride and / or jealousies are hurt ? What about your daughter ? Dont you think she would like you to at least try to sort out that , against the cost of a split family ?

Get a handle on it, it may increase into a full blown self-feeding loop if you dont, get proper advice and some counselling as well .

Then follow ALL YOUR OTHER impressions and forget that silly Tarot reading (and its only silly if you interpret it a negative way) ... I hoped I showed you it could also be positive ? Maybe the stress has caused a little blowout or something.

As I said , if it IS a serious concern and there is OTHER EVIDENCE, beside a Tarot reading - DO NOT let A tarot reading run the risk of wrecking yours and you daughters life - get a private investigator or something (but before you do that ... take all of this in and consider counselling if the doubts persist or ACTUAL evidence arises.

Good luck and take care :)

First of all, thank you. I appreciate your kind words and alternative viewpoint! I have been dealing with extreme anxiety lately and this has just been repeating in my mind nonstop. I think, in part, the reason why I took it so seriously is because several of the other readings I've done (not dealing with my relationship and more on business/finance matters) have been extremely accurate. Just starting out, this amazed me. I probably took matters too far in trying to read for myself on an area in which I have insecurities.

I agree with what you are saying in regards to sticking through things for the sake of family. However, if there was something going on without my knowledge, I'm not sure how I'd take it. Counseling would never be an option as he does not believe in it.

In any case, I appreciate your words and fresh perspective. It helps!

Thanks so much.

ravenest

Okay :)

The counselling I suggested was for you. I hope I am not being too personal, but I was concerned .

I had a close friend that , a little time after her baby was born she thought she was less attractive or appealing or something, I had to tell her that her husband had recently told me the opposite! (Yes ... he should have told her instead. )