distant reiki master/teacher attunement

jade

i just completed my first ever 4th degree - teacher level - reiki attunement.

this is the first person that i have been blessed to bless with this beautiful energy at the level of teacher.

i have been so thrilled to be her teacher....throughout her degrees (levels) and now, to give her wings and watch her fly...............this is more beautiful than words can say.

i just needed to share it and with tears of joy, i am honored to live this path.
i love my life. :)

in light,
jade :)

aciddragon

Congrations! It's always good to share acomplishments! :)
Kind of gives ya that warm fuzzy feeling.

Diana

Jade, it is wonderful to hear how successfully you are journeying on the path you have chosen.
The angels must be celebrating with you too.
I join them and add my smiles to your tears of joy.

Major Tom

Congratulations Jade! ;D

Kiama

Well done Jade! Thankyou for sharing your joy with us all! :* :* :*

Kiama

Kaz

That's really special Jade, must have been quite an experience for first time. Congrats !!!

Kaz

joya250

how wonderful! :) it is because of you and stories like this, that I have decided to learn Reiki... I begin my first class, Reiki I, in April. :) :) thank you for sharing.

New River

Jade, i love you for the work you do!

teaching what you know to others, helping them improve and empower their lives and the lives of others to come.

the ripple effect of reiki is awesome!

i know, as i do it myself.

i love my life too and thank you for reminding me of this! sometimes reiki is a kick in the butt, just when you need it.

love, light and hope, New River

lunar_rabbit

Congratulations! I can just feel the joy in your heart through your message. :) Thank you for sharing that with us!

GeminiLady

I'm getting in late oh the congrats wagon, but I just wanted to jump in and say how wonderful that is. :)

Love and Light,
Gem