Do my cards hate me?

Sweet Irish Angel

Pao said:
thanx sweet and luna!

IM a taurus too, i felt like ok Im an earth creature who hates water maybe thats why I cant connect. But yes I think I just wont use them or maybe like Luna said use them as one a day kind of thing, who knows!

than all!

Yes i find they work good for 1 card readings but thats about it, and 1 card can tell a wee tale, so try that way and see if you can make any sense of them at all lol, otherwise put them to some good use ie door stop etc lol :)

intothemusic

funny you should say that. i have one particular deck that sometimes just gives me wrong wrong wrong answers. i think they need a clearing or something!

TheArchangelsBoy

It sounds like the cards are talking to you...you're just not listening. Instead you're expecting an answer they are suppose to give.

Just acknowledge the message.

What drew you to the cards to start off with?

SunChariot

Pao said:
hi all,

i have a lot of decks as im sure do most of you but with one particular deck of oracle cards I notice that i feel it hates me. not really hates me but i feel like it never answers me or seem to make any sense yet when I use them for other people they work! I dont get it and now it upsets me and i find myself saying to them "ugh you suck!" (yes i talk to them like a psycho! lol) they are dolphin and mermaid cards can it be that since i feel no connection with these beings they just dont work well with me?

have any of you experience such a thing and why do you think it happens? its upsetting to me really.

Decks do not have feelings, they cannot love or hate anyone. On the other hand you can't expect every deck to work for you, whether or not your find it pretty. This, I believe it common to all readers. We all have decks that work better for us and some that don't work well at all.

Each deck embodies some of the personality and personal philosophy of it's creator. In a sense they are like people, some you will find easier to understand and get along with (the ones which think more like you) than others.

It is not a fault in the deck or in you, but you are not going to be compatible with every deck you meet. No one is. If there is something in its philosophy that doesn't agree with you or is alien to your way of thinking, it won't likely work as well for you. Or give you answers in the way you want it to.

It's just something that you have to accept in life. Not all decks are meant to be yours, even if you like the images. That's likely why the Trading Tarot forum is always full of people trading away decks they thought they would love but didn't.

The thing is when you recognize that a deck is not compatible with you, just accept it. It is not something to beat yourself up over. It's perfectly normal. There is no one to blame, not the deck and not yourself if the two of you are not a good fit. It's just life. You just can't click with every deck.

Bar