Votes: 12 8.8%
  • 50/50

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 20 14.7%

• Total voters

Sakura Murasaki

I listen to all choices Tarot show me, then make my own decisions

I trust Tarot - more often than not, it has been the voice of common sense to me. But I also know that the future is not set in the cards because of the choices that I make.

SunChariot

I depend on it, not in the sense of never making a decision without consulting the cards, but in the sense that I know I can count on it anytime I am confused. And I feel more confident I am making the right choices because I have my cards to help clarify things before I decide.

Before I decide what to do if I am not sure, I don't ask questions like "What should I do...?" but I am more likely to ask "What do I need to know about...." so that I can take all the variables into consideraton before I decide.

Bar

jumptothemoonyea

Fulgour said:
Without my "Food Inspiration Tarot"
I'd be eating beans, beans, beans...

The Food Inspiration Tarot is coming soon Fulgour. Takes time to grow, harvest, prepare... :)

'Do not judge the beans by its beans'

star-lover

i use my pendulum these days to get yes/no answers and most of the time it seems to be working for me

as for tarot - i use it for fun alot on the games threads and do daily spreads - as for serious spreads when i have a problem - i listen to what it says even though i'm not always sure what it's telling me - but i trust and respect it

it's not a crutch for me though

if i had a crutch it would be reading my daily horoscope on jonathan cainer or panchang - ive realised i'm better off without doing that - as well as daily spreads - go read them at the end of the day is better though when they are very encouraging it does put you in a good mood and vica versa of course

i get as many answers (or thigns tothink about) too by suddenly switching on the radio and seeing what song is on, the tv and what they are talking about

God listens and answers you in so many ways

cool xx

rebecca-smiles

I trust tarot unconditionally, if anything is at fault it is my understanding and interpretation of them.

I rarley use tarot to make decisions or predict my own life though.

If we predict our lives by the tarot constantly, or rely on it for all our decisions, or insight into our situations all the time, doens't that take the spontaneity out of life? I like to meet my future as it comes,

and i like to wonder about 'does he like me?' and just let it unfold without analising it to death with the cards.

because they are always right, but i like a little mystery :)

Lain_82

Sometimes I seek advice through Tarot but I end up making my own choices. It just doesn't seem... right to let Tarot take over and tell me which way to go, it makes me feel like I have no control over my life and I hate that

geministar

I dont depend entirely on tarot. I dont always turn to tarot for advice and when I do, I take the advice on board but still use my intuition on what to do.

Lewen

I chose #3, I listen to all the choices available to me, then I make my decisions from there. I've always been one to look at all options, gather all the information I can, then take what applies and discard what doesn't. I liked what someone wrote a few posts above in that the future is NOT etched in stone therefore we can make informed choices and change our future as we go with better more informed decisions. Just my humble thoughts. :)

Fulgour

I make every decision based on Tarot

Am I going to be the only one to pick this?
Tarot is Tarot... and there is no definition.

jumptothemoonyea

Thank you everyone for your votes and responses.

Results are quite surprising. Only 7 (including me) trust tarot unconditionally and very few follow it straightforwardly. Of course trust and love are not necessarily mean listening. What the poll also shows is that majority are firmly in control of the process, keeping their Selves separate from multiplicity of energies involved in Tarot, allowing themselves to look from outside, thus more accurately and detachedly. Still, I keep wondering, what Tarot Gods think about this :)?