• I trust Tarot unconditionally

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • 50/50

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 20 14.7%

• Total voters

Catmoon

Thank you everyone for your votes and responses.

Results are quite surprising. Only 7 (including me) trust tarot unconditionally and very few follow it straightforwardly. Of course trust and love are not necessarily mean listening. What the poll also shows is that majority are firmly in control of the process, keeping their Selves separate from multiplicity of energies involved in Tarot, allowing themselves to look from outside, thus more accurately and detachedly. Still, I keep wondering, what Tarot Gods think about this :)?

Tarot God gave us free will ... LOL

Lilianne

As I'm relatively new, my intuitive reaction to the cards is not developed enough. I'm trying to get to the position that I can intuit what cards mean without looking them up. It's a long haul but...we'll get there in the end!

seedcake

In Tarot I'm looking for advices but I make my own decision what to do (or do nothing at all). Reading is more like looking for more options, solutions from different angles. I don't believe in thought that next month I'm going to meet love of my life or anything like that. I'm thinking more - "what I can do meet love of my life? About what I should think? What are my mental patterns when it's about love?" etc. I don't think it's telling you that you're going to have a change in exact moment. Change can come quicker or slower only if you work with it.

merissa_88

I use tarot to plan and to process my emotions. I chose "other" on the poll because I wasn't sure which answer matched what I do.