DV Oracle cards and Lenormand reading for feedback

silvereye

Hey,

I'll sit if thats ok...

does c currently feel like he is 'into' me?

No. Person in question may have heard something negative about you.

Bonny

No. Person in question may have heard something negative about you.

Hi Silvereye,

Your reading was kind of abrupt - lol! - just as feedback to help you - it helps if there is a showing of the actual cards.

To be specific, no, the person in question would have heard something about me a lonnnng time ago if that was going to happen. We have known each other for a long time and have a long and deep history. I am hazarding a guess that you got 'birds'? If so, yes we are talked about and gossiped about...there is excitement around us.

Thanks for the offer of the reading.

B

Libertya

The person in question feels distant from you and feels that you have become somewhat a burden, the cards show this isn't someone new so there was a long history between you. Angels suggestion is for you to choose positive thoughts, you may have come across as being negative in the eyes of that person.

Would you mind elaborating on what the background to the question was.

This person and I have been separated for a long time. I just wanted to see if he has finally overcome anything negative towards me.
Do the cards say why he would think im a burden?

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Silvereye

The person in question may have already heard elsewhere about how you feel but was expecting something positive to be told by you. That person may not respond to you in person but respond to you in writing and will make a decision prompted by what you told him or her.

Angels message is for you to pay attention and try notice messages from external sources which are their suggestions to you.

This is just for feedback. What is the background of your question?

Thank you so much for the reading, Silvereye! :heart:

Yes, I think they probably have heard how I feel, but I didn't tell them yet. I met them a long time ago. I would like to become friends again.

I will pay attention and try to notice messages from external sources. I guess that would be cues from the other person or something else?

Thanks again for the reading! :)
BeyondtheVeil

CosmicBeing

The cards are all positive and include an invitation, perhaps an invitation to write for someone and actually indicate you will be given a choice to take it up a notch. This is consistent with Angels message which states "your words determine your outcome" which i think in your Eva Lam can be interpreted literally.

Can you elaborate what the background was to your question and provide some feedback?

It's just writing for self-expression. I use to do a lot of poetry writing when younger.. and was going to get back into it because it seems great for Journaling. Plus taking this time to reconnect with my old self.

But, Never know I may choose to take it up a notch.. maybe I'll join poetry night or play it with a melody or write while listening to some melody/jazz . Still obsessed with poetry.. I like reading it.

Leandra88

Hi there, if you are still taking sitters, can I please ask what G's reaction was to the quote I posted on social media? Thanks :)

silvereye

Hi there, if you are still taking sitters, can I please ask what G's reaction was to the quote I posted on social media? Thanks :)

G thinks you are calling for recognition with the quote and may respond by giving his comments on it.

May i ask what's the background of this question?

silvereye

Hi Silvereye,

Your reading was kind of abrupt - lol! - just as feedback to help you - it helps if there is a showing of the actual cards.

To be specific, no, the person in question would have heard something about me a lonnnng time ago if that was going to happen. We have known each other for a long time and have a long and deep history. I am hazarding a guess that you got 'birds'? If so, yes we are talked about and gossiped about...there is excitement around us.

Thanks for the offer of the reading.

B

Thanks for the feedback. My take is that the person in question is not into you at the moment and the recent gossip is negative in nature. Would you mind providing more background please?

Leandra88

G thinks you are calling for recognition with the quote and may respond by giving his comments on it.

May i ask what's the background of this question?

Thanks for reading for me! I very much hope he responds, you are correct that I was trying to call his attention to it. G is my ex and this was my way of reaching out by posting a quote that basically shows I still have feelings for him. We haven't spoken in six months, so it would be nice to hear from him.

pdmishh

Are you still reading? May I sit?

I would love some advice for me for what's coming my way in the next 3 months? Thanks!