DV Oracle cards and Lenormand reading for feedback

Noni

Hi! I did the answer line spread using the male card as a significator to find out what happened before and after. I gather that you met AA at a gathering of some sort at a time when you were going through a rough phase and your interaction with him leaves you feeling that he can be your potential soul mate. The card that follows shows a ring which suggests that you may meet him again in a corporate or office setting (tower) and the interaction will be pleasant (sun).

However i used the Angel Answers oracle to answer your question as to whether he will make contact in 1 to 3 months and the answer is "unlikely" so whilst you may see him again it wont be because he reaches out to you.

Look forward to your feedback.

Hi Silvereye :)
Brilliant reading! can't fault it.
We met at a party. Yes we both had a tough time with relationships when we met. Yes, I felt he has potential.
I also think he will not make contact. Its his Bday tomorrow so I think of him.
If we meet again I'm guessing it will be after 3 months. We have no work in common so not sure how we can meet in office or something but maybe by coincidence we meet.

Thanks for the reading. I'm impressed. Can I sit again for another question please? I just would like to know if he feels/ felt that I could be potential soul mate.

Cheers!

silvereye

Hi Silvereye :)
Brilliant reading! can't fault it.
We met at a party. Yes we both had a tough time with relationships when we met. Yes, I felt he has potential.
I also think he will not make contact. Its his Bday tomorrow so I think of him.
If we meet again I'm guessing it will be after 3 months. We have no work in common so not sure how we can meet in office or something but maybe by coincidence we meet.

Thanks for the reading. I'm impressed. Can I sit again for another question please? I just would like to know if he feels/ felt that I could be potential soul mate.

Cheers!

Hi there, i used the male lenormand card to represent him. The cards before him which shows his feelings from the past encounter was that he felt the chemistry was right (moon) and you guys had flirted with each other (heart) making him consider you as a potential romantic pursuit.

The upcoming cards are ring and sun so i believe you will meet him again and the encounter will be a positive one.

The angel card i pulled was " recovery" so the advice seems to be that he is going through a rough time so will need to Have some space before he can embark on a new relationship.

Hope this helps and i look forward to your feedback.

Noni

Hi there, i used the male lenormand card to represent him. The cards before him which shows his feelings from the past encounter was that he felt the chemistry was right (moon) and you guys had flirted with each other (heart) making him consider you as a potential romantic pursuit.

The upcoming cards are ring and sun so i believe you will meet him again and the encounter will be a positive one.

The angel card i pulled was " recovery" so the advice seems to be that he is going through a rough time so will need to Have some space before he can embark on a new relationship.

Hope this helps and i look forward to your feedback.

Thanks for the reading Silvereye :)
He pursued me a LOT like did not leave me alone since he set his eyes on me. So yes romantic pursuit. He felt chemistry.
But my question was 'did he feel I was a potential soul mate'. I think it remains unanswered....does he see me as potential soul mate for him?? or just romantic pursuit that lasted a short time?

I don't know if he's going through a rough time as we're not in contact. So does 'recovery' mean he and I can recover our relationship or just him recovering to get ready for another relationship?
Sorry if its too many questions or confusing. I just would like to know as he's someone important.
I have a thread here in Oracle section if you want I can do a reading inexchange? or with Tarot? or Lenormand even??
let me kow :)

Cheers!

silvereye

Thanks for the reading Silvereye :)
He pursued me a LOT like did not leave me alone since he set his eyes on me. So yes romantic pursuit. He felt chemistry.
But my question was 'did he feel I was a potential soul mate'. I think it remains unanswered....does he see me as potential soul mate for him?? or just romantic pursuit that lasted a short time?

I don't know if he's going through a rough time as we're not in contact. So does 'recovery' mean he and I can recover our relationship or just him recovering to get ready for another relationship?
Sorry if its too many questions or confusing. I just would like to know as he's someone important.
I have a thread here in Oracle section if you want I can do a reading inexchange? or with Tarot? or Lenormand even??
let me kow :)

Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback
No the cards do not indicate that he sees you as potential soul mate. The cards are more just talking about passion and chemistry but no sign of long term development.

nh786

Hey, are you still offering readings?

If so, i would like to know what M's intentions are towards me?

Thank you :)

DivineMystics

I'd like to sit please, happy to offer a DV Oracle read in return.

DivineMystics

Thankyou!

What direction will my development go in the short term?